Birthday Series Part 1: Namkook

Monday 6, 2021

Namjoon has an appointment for his haircut, company said someone in the staff is going to pick him up, hence here he was all ready waiting for the call when he got call from the maknae of the group.

"Hyung where are you?" Jungkook asked in hurried voice.

"I am at dorm, why? What happened?" asked Namjoon, concerned with Jungkook's hurried tone.

"I am downstairs, i am coming up" he replied.

"I got an appointment at 3 for haircut, car is arriving in 5 minutes" Namjoon informed.

"But i really need to talk to you" jungkook mumbled in pitiful voice. Namjoon can imagine boy pouting with big doe eyes. He sighed and then said in warm tone.

"Take your car out, you gonna drive me and we can talk on the way, is it okay Jungkook? Or should I cancel the appointment?"

"No, its okay. I.. I.. I can drive you" Jungkook replied  happily.

Namjoon chuckled at maknae's happy tone and the way he stutter, he always find it cute.

"See you in five"

5 minutes later Namjoon slide in the passenger seat of Jungkook's car.

Actually its not Jungkook's car but one of comapny's car they have in dorm for members to use. But mostly its Jungkook who uses it.

The guy like to drive on his own for some reason.. Namjoon can never understand that.

"So?" Namjoon finally asked... after Jungkook refuse to say a word since he started driving..

He can tell that Jungkook is nervous for some reason, he keeps biting his lips and he is not making eye contact with Namjoon.

"So?" Jungkook asked confused.

"You said you wanna talk" Namjoon reminded him.

"Yeah right.. about that.. umm.. " jungkook let out an awkward sound something between laugh and sigh.

Namjoon was a patient man, especially to jungkook. He was baby of the group, and he was the only one who was a total sub in their relationship, on contrast most of the members switch according to members and mood. So it was natural for Namjoon to grasp Jungkook's nervousness and his weird behavior.

"Look at Daddy babyboy" Namjoon said soothingly but still using a tone which says its not a request but an order.

Jungkook slowed down his car as he turned to look at his hyung. Nervousness clear in his eyes, but there was something more in there.. a touch of anticipation.

"What is it baby boy? You know you can tell hyung anything" asked Namjoon again.

"Daddy.." Jungkook whispered softly, his face  red and as he turned back to look at the road.

A tremble ran through Namjoon's body, his cock twitch in his pants.

Reason?

Jungkook never uses the word Daddy out of the scenes, other boys may playfully call each other cute names when no one is around, but Jungkook never will. He will always call them Hyungs.

Jungkook calling him Daddy at this moment is clear indication of his thoughts.

"What you need babyboy?" asked Namjoon, seeing how Jungkook seeked him out and taken initiative to call him Daddy tells him, the boy has something in mind and he is ready to provide any assistance he needs.