Birthday Series Part 3: Taejoon

September 8, 2021

Namjoon was working on some sound tracks when he heard a knock at his studio door. He sat there all day working, he didn't even notice that it's already 6 in the evening.

"I should go home, guys must have left" he mumbled to himself as he stood up to open the door.

"Taehyung-ah, what happened?" as soon as Namjoon opened the door he was greeted by Taehyung, but from the looks of it he seems to be upset about something which Namjoon being so familar with his dongsaeng noticed right away.

"Hyung can i come in?" he asked in low tone.

"You don't have to ask that, come.. what happened? Tell hyung so that i can help" he said as he grabbed taehyung by his arm and brought him in, making him sit on the couch near the door.

"I am not feeling good Hyung"
"Does it hurt somewhere?" asked Namjoon concerned.

Taehyung shook his head in response.
He then looked at Namjoon with pleading eyes and said, "Can i hug you for a while, i don't feel good. I just want someone to hug" he finally confessed.

Namjoon let out a deep breath, he didn't knew he was holding.

It was not the first time Taehyung went to his band members for physical comfort, its just his way to relax his mind and all the guys knew what to do in such situations.

Usually its Jin who comfort Taehyung in these times but seeing how Taehyung came to Namjoon, he must want him right now.

Namjoon didn't ask what happened anymore nor did he ask where is Jin and other guys he just took Taehyung's palm in his hand and rubbed circles on the back of it.. he brought Taehyung on his work chair, then first he sat on it and then made taehyung sat on his lap, facing him, Taehyung layed his head on Namjoon's shoulder and patted his head, his fingers playing with younger's hairs.

"Are you comfortable Taehyung-ah?" Namjoon checked and Taehyung just hummed in positive.

"Hyung was doing some work, you stay with hyung and when hyung is done, we will go out to have Ramen. okay?"

Taehyung just nodded in response, from the sound of his breathing Namjoon can tell he was already calming down.

Namjoon kept playing with Taehyung's hairs with one hand while he started working with only one... it may sound uncomfortable but Namjoon just need to listen to some tracks and send his last thoughts, it was still work but he can manage it with Taehyung there.

The truth was, Taehyung really was in need of physical comfort, the reason for his anxiety was none other than the leader in whose lap he was sitting currently.

Namjoon worked all day in his studio and Taehyung was running out of time, he didn't have chance to speak to the leader all day, so he called Jin and told him that he needed someone to hug as he was panicking right now, it was Jin who gave him idea to go take comfort from the person he was trying to meet all day. So Taehyung came to Namjoon.

They sat there for more than 2 hours, Taehyung even fall asleep in Namjoon's lap but Namjoon didn't try to nudge him away.

Finally Namjoon finished his work, he contemplated to wake Taehyung or not and decided against it at the end.
He took his earpods and played some music as he hugged Taehyung warmly, ruffled Taehyung's hairs once and kissed his head and closed his eyes. He didn't knew when he drifted in sleep.

But he does know when he woke up.
Because when he woke up he found Taehyung on his knees in front of him, as he played with his already semi hard cock,  he didn't even know when Taehyung managed to take it out from his pants.