Birthday Series Part 2: Minjoon

September 7, 2021

Its was 6 in the morning when Namjoon woke up because of some loud noises, he had barely got any sleep last night and they have whole day packed, so there is no question, Namjoon first response was a series of cuss words as he grumpily opened his eyes..

He checked the time, "I still could have slept for 1 more hour" he murmured as he rose from his bed, put on his robe and made his way out of his bedroom to search for the source of noise.

He walked in the dark hallway towards other guys rooms and found nothing out of ordinary, he was about to return back to his room thinking that whoever it was might already gone to bed, when he heard noise again, this time he was clear its coming from game room and not from bed rooms.

"Just what are they doing?" he sighed as he walked towards it.

He opened the door and scanned the room, the sight that greeted him made him frozen at the place.

There was only one person inside. It was Jimin who seemed to be also frozen in mid action as he saw Namjoon walk in.

His was already half naked, there was a video of Namjoon playing on the big tv screen. A compilation of Jimin and Namjoon's private moments together, there were some cute moments but majority of them when Jimin will record Namjoon while he is fucking him and other guys. Jimin was sprawled on one of the big couch and was clearly in the middle of playing with himself.

"What did i just walked into?" asked Namjoon eyes wide as the current scene sinked in his brain where its gonna be burned for rest of his life.

"Well its not like you caught me cheating, go back to bed.. i am in middle of something" Jimin said in non chalant voice while he gestured showing his hard dick in his pants which he had hastily pulled up just now.

"Oh! Sorry.. really sorry.. continue Jimin-ah" Namjoon blushed finally coming out of his shock.. he turned to leave when Jimin said in equally cool tone.. "Or seeing how you interrupted me and ruin my mood, why don't you make up for it by helping me a little"

Jimin suggested his one eyebrow raised.

Hearing him Namjoon paused in his track as he turned around and finally checked out Jimin with the eyes of predator, not a leader.

He watched his chest rising and dropping, his breath a little hard.. there are beads of sweat of his chest making his abs and chest look glistening under yellow lightings of the room.. telling how turned on he was before Namjoon interrupted him.

Jimin watched from his position as Namjoon checked him out.. his heart beat fast, he was cursing inside 'Maybe i was too straight forward.. Dammit, the whole point was to make it look like spur of the moment.'
He watched nervously while biting his lips and finally couldn't able to control any longer.
"Namjoon hyung" he called out bringing Namjoon back from his daydreaming.

"In or Out?" he asked sounding as if he was annoyed.

"Is that even a question?" Namjoon chuckled as he walked towards his boyfriend.

He grabbed the remote from Jimin's hand as he turn up the audio of the video that was playing.

The scene changed in the screen at that moment where it was showing Jimin riding himself on Namjoon which was shot by Jungkook and Hobi who were there watching them while they make out on couch.

"I never knew about this one" Namjoon chuckled.

"It was in mine and Hobi's collection" Jimin informed. He was watching intently at Namjoon's back who was standing just infront of tv blocking his view.