Presentation

Alarm rings. '5 AM'

You are quick to wake up since you are aware its the most important day of your career.

You quick to get a shower and once more you practice for this big day.

When clock strikes 8 am, you already in your college cabin.

(Y/n is the Professor in the faculty of Philosophy. She is just 26 but already wrote 2 books. She loves to research about philosophies from various cultures. This presentation on Indian philosophy will help her to get lectures on top universities of the world. And can trip around the world. Who gonna waste it?)

Y/N pov :

" Okay, okay. You can make it. Oooh, Why my heart is still pumping fast?", I take my phone out.

"Jinnie, You know today is the one of the big day in my life. There will be press and more experienced philosophers in the country" , I said looking at my phone with photo of Kim Seokjin.

Yeah,my bias from BTS

Yeah,my bias from BTS. He is my tonic which I took everyday to boost myself and his words give me strength to face day to day challenge. When I feel lonely, his songs help me. If someone let me, I can write whole book on my philosophy on JIN.🤣

"Mam, everything is ready", I heard and look at peon who is standing at the door.

I put my phone into bag and take my laptop heading towards the auditorium.

At the auditorium:

Auditorium is filled with students. The stage is ready and cheif guests are coming one by one. The conclave going to start by 10 AM. Y/n standing at the back stage for last minute check of arrangements.

Finally, the function started. There are debates, interview of philosophers and their lectures.

Now its Y/N turn. There is huge applause from her students once she entered stage. She is their favorite professor.Then, auditorium fills with silence as soon as she begins. Though there is nervousness in beginning she get used to it and completed her lecture with huge applause. From centre of stage, she can see her senior professor looking proud of her. (She is his student).

Y/N is statisfied with her presentation. She is introduced to so many contemporary philosophers and some fans to her surprise with her books on their hand for her autograph.

TIME SKIPS.....

Y/N POV :

I take a deep breathe and relaxed once I get out from my cabin. Now heading to car parking.

"Y/N, you did a great job", I heard while opening my car door. I look behind.

" Thank you, sir. Its all your blessings", I replied with a smile.

" Way to go my child. May God bless you" My professor replied.

" Good night sir and Take care", I wave him good bye and get into my car.

I am so happy and thankful for this day. I turn on my music player.

Cos, I, I, I'm in the stars tonight. So watch me bring the fire and set the night a light.

I sing while driving to home. Its kinda my celebration.

I entered my apartment and shrug off my things on couch. I go to my bed and fall on it.

Looking at the ceiling " You are a fighter Y/N. You did it". I appreciate myself. My stomach grumbles bcoz its empty.

I take my phone to order something and started to watch youtube ( yeah, its my Jinnie videos. My real stress buster)

Time skips and the day end well.