First Touch

Y/n landed.

After several procedures, she came out of airport quick to notice a girl in blue jeans and white shirt carrying a cardboard with her name. She moves forward to that girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you greeted.

"Namaste, Are you Ms.y/n or Ms.Perera?" she replied, you confused.

"I am y/n. But, who is Ms.Perera?"

She bow to you and continued " So you are from India and she is coming from Sri Lanka in the same flight. And btw I am Cho-hee doing my PG in konkuk Univ. I am here to take care of your accomadations".

"Oo..okok. Nice to meet you, Cho-..."

"Cho-hee, I didn't expected a young professor. You look beautiful mam" You blushed.

"Thank you" you two interrupted by a voice.

A middle age woman, may be 45 or 44 years old. " Is that you from univ?"

"Yeah, Ms. Perera?" the girl asked and she nodded.

"Welcome to korea, Ms.Perera. I am Cho-hee from konkuk univ"

"And I am y/n from India. Nice to meet you mam. Guess, I got a company here in korea." you look at her with your glowing smiley face.

"Glad, I got a company. Nice to meet you Ms.y/n. BTW, you look beautiful" you blushed and thanked her.

_______________*___________________*_____

"This is the room for you both. Hope its comfortable and feel free to text me if you needed anything" Cho-hee bowed and went out of the room.

Perera started liking you and you two almost became friends in the short drive.

"So, Mam. What shall we do today? Its still 3 pm and boring to be in this room" you asked as finishing your lunch. The conclave starts only tomorrow.

"Ya, y/n. Shall we go somewhere near. Lets breathe the fresh air of seoul."

"What about riverside? I have heard about it in series. Wait, let me see where is it and how much time it would take to reach there" you said taking the phone and googling.

____________________*____________________

"Still how many kilometers we need to walk? I think I am getting aged." Perera complaint.

"Mam? kilometer is too much. Its just few meters from bus stop. You are right getting aged" you mock her making her laugh.

 You are right getting aged" you mock her making her laugh

Y/n and Perera finally reached the river side.

Y/n pov:

Though there are some people walking and children playing around, this place has good vibes. Its pleasant and calm. I am loving it. Perera smiling like a kid showing her teeth full. Guess, she went back to her childhood.

We didn't talk anything while walking just drowning in this pleasant, calm riverside scenery with beautiful sunset. Falling in love with Han River.

Suddenly, An icecream vendor come to our sight on the left side of the road. I glanced at Perera and she nodded like she want one. I smiled back. Unaware of circumstances, I tried to cross the road quickly.

From nowhere a cycle crossed me like a bullet train. I flinch and trip down to my back.

Suddenly a two hands hold my waist and I grabed the arms for support. For one second I got panick that my head gonna kiss the floor.

A man, for sure, tall and lean. He drag me up as I turn towards him still holding his arms.

Masked man with bangs covering his forehead but glowing eyes. I have seen it somewhere. Not sure but its so familiar. We glanced each other for few seconds. Is it possible that someone eyes glow like diamond? Bcoz now I am witnessing it.

Perera cleared her throat as our eyes moved towards her. "Thank you man for saving my friend" she thanked him which makes me laugh at myself still holding arms. Its like oru arms stick together by glue.

He suddenly took back his arms but I could feel his caress on my hand. It feels good. He bow to us and go on his way.

"Thank you" I said under my breathe.

___________________*_____________________

Mask Man 's POV:

"Thank you"

Wow, sweet voice and cute face.

Who is she? Not a korean definitely a foreign girl but asian. Thoughts of her drown me as soon my hands leave her. Felt like I have wasted 29 years not meeting those eyes. Is that possible someone eyes glow like diamonds?

Long black hair tucked behind sharp ears. Dimple face, thick lips and eyebrows. Glowing eye. Cute. Am I taking anatomy class? I laughed at myself.

"Jin, hyung!!" a hand grabbed mine.

"Where are you going? I am here. What happened? Didn't you see me waving at you? Hyung, Are you okay?....hyung"

World around me paused for a moment. Then, I come to reality. Thanks to JK.

"Ooo...Jungkookahh...long time no see", I gave him a hug.

"Hyung, I am talking to you for a minute and also waving. You just ignored and walk past me. What happened? Is everything alright? And what's in your hand?"

What's in my hand?

Whose ring is this? Silver ring with a red stone. Maybe its her. Ah...when did I get it?

"Hyung???",jk shaked my shoulders.

"Ah, nothing. Its mine. I bought it today. And what's our plan?" Changed the topic and put the ring inside my pocket.

Soon jimin joined us. We had drink and dinner together. Yet, for rest of the day that girl flashed on my head. Who is she? Why am I feeling like I have seen her before?

After dinner, I reached dorm and fall asleep thinking about her holding the ring on my hand.

Hope, you guys will like it and do vote.❤💜😀