Last Night

"Ms.y/n. Are you okay? I was waiting for you at the entrance but you texted to come back to room. Any changes in plan." Ms.Perera bring you back to reality while you are sitting in the chair staring at the wall.

You blushed and turn to her. " Yes, mam. We don't need to look for ring?". Your reply furrow her eyebrows " What did you found it?" she questioned.

"I don't think I need it anymore. Its gone that not gonna change me"

"I am saying this from morning onwards. But you didn't even lend your ears. Who or what is the reason for this sudden change?" she sat near you.

"Hardwork pays, someone reminds me" a crescent smile appear on your face showing the dimples.

"That's you are. The bright glowing face when I saw you for first time. Keep it up y/n. Way to go" she patted your shoulder.

"Thank you, mam. Let's prepare for tomorrow lectures. It's gonna be long" saying you stand from the seat and started to revise ppts.

"Yes, its gonna be long day. But y/n can I tell you something?"

"Ofc, tell me. Whats it?" You turn to her as she is still looking at her laptop.

She turns to you,"Thanks y/n. These two days, yeah its just two days. But you make me feel light. You made me to forget all the stresses. Its not like an official trip. I feel like a vacation. I am glad to be with you" her eyes pooled with tears.

'Definitely she have seen so much in her life' y/n thought to herself as she walk towards Perera.

Y/n placed her hands on her shoulder resting her face on it " Mam, I am elder one in my home but being with you made feel younger. You are like my elder sister."

"Really, Do I look younger?" Perera said widening her eyes.

"Yeah, you are looking younger than actually you are. Tbh, I thought were in your 30s". A crescent smile appeared on her face and you continued, "Let's make this trip unforgettable and we can explore rest of seoul on day 3. Then ,we can fly to home happily. Deal?" you thumbs up.

"Ah...really great idea. Let's have fun but before that we have to finish our work" she thumbs back.

You both started to work on laptops chitchatting and laugh at random topics. You never expect to get a long lasting friendship in your first abroad trip. All the first things are special.

But the most unforgettable one was that you have met...no spent time with your JINNIE, fav idol....perfect to say, boyfriend you never get in real life.

Never in my dream did I thing that this would happen to me.

You sang to yourself still unable to digest what had just happened. You feel like flying in the air and urge to shout to whole world. So you took your phone and decided to text to your best friends and sister. Suddenly you thought 'No, not now. Let's tell them after the lecture. Now focus y/n'. Still unable to hold your sparkling smile in your face you continue to work.

____________________*____________________

"What jimin told me about hyung just shocked me? Hyung, lied to me. What is he hiding from me?" Namjoon sitting in the couch of his living room rubbing his temple.

"Ok, text him. No let's go and ask him directly." he left his apartment and walk to Jin's dorm wearing a hoodie and face covered with mask.

He knock the door once reached. No response. He knocked again. A voice could be heard. 'He is in home but what makes him to took so long to open the door', his mind on detective mode and door opened revealing Jin wearing his favourite rj pyjamas.