First Conversation

"Hyung.....hyung" namjoon called jin who sitting in the corner of the dance studio looking at the ring in his hand.

"Jin hyung, what are you doing? Whose this?" namjoon continued shaking jin's shoulder.

"Ah...namjoonah. whats up bro". jin flinched from his thoughts and quickly put it inside his pocket.

"What are you doing here with this ring. I can't handle jhope for long. Come otherwise he will yell at you"

"I know...I know...i am not well today", jin said rubbing his stomach.

" What happened? If you are not well, take a day off." Namjoon said patting his shoulder.

"Its okay namjoonah. I can do" jin stands.

"Hyung, its not necessary. If you are not well, go back to dorm. Take a day off" jhope interrupted. Jin nodded and thanked him.

He came out of the studio and went to bathroom.

JIN's POV:

I sigh coming out of the studio. Great actor you are, Jin. I pat myself. I wash my face looking at me on bathroom's mirror.

Who is she? Do I know her before? Would I meet her again? Where can I see her again? Riverside?

"Great acting, hyung"

I flinched and turn around. Jimin folding his hand on chest and smirking at me.

"What? I am just not well."

"You can't lie. Tell me what bothering you." he said holding my shoulder.

I shrug off his hand. "Nothing. Don't imagine too much. Let me go to dorm. See you tomorrow"

"Okay, see you hyung. Take care."

JIMIN's POV:

Jin hyung is acting weird since last night. What happened to him? He seems lost. What is the matter that bothering him?

Actually he didn't even ate dinner properly yesterday. Jin hyung, lost interest in food? No way. He is hiding something from us. Okay, lets tell this to namjoon hyung. He will find the truth behind it.

____________________*____________________

Y/N's POV:

"Mam, Have you seen my ring anywhere?" I asked Ms.Perera while searching inside my luggage.

"Do you wear ring? I have not noticed it" , she questioned me.

Wait. Did I wear it to korea? Sure, sure. I never take it out of my finger. It's the first thing that my mom gave me after  completing high school. Its like my lucky ring. From then to now, I never take it off. Its feels like I have lost a finger without it.

"I guess, you lost it" she said which shattered my heart. Is something bad gonna happen to me?

Oh, No. Tomorrow is so important to me. I am not gonna lose it. Where did it fall? When I see it last time? O God, please bring it back to me.

Seeing how nervous I am Ms.Perera assured me that I would get it back if we go to riverside and take a look there. Maybe, the ice cream vendor or someother have it. Her words bring back my life, yet would it be possible. Oh, how careless I was? I hate myself. Its so precious. I yelled at myself tears filling my eyes.

"Trust me. You will get it. Now come on, lets go and attend the cultural celebrations. It will bring back your mood and Don't think of bad omen or something. Nothing like that. Cheer up gal" she patted my shoulder