𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD

"WHAT IN THE WORLD.."

"Should we go in?" Kageyama asked the others. "No. We don't know where this tunnel goes so it's dangerous." Akaashi spat out. The others just decided to leave it at that but I wanted to go in there.

There might be something that can lead me to this "Kyo Sato" person.

I decided that I would go down the tunnel myself, so I went over to a room that had some weapons and picked myself up a small gun as well as a knife just to be safe. Despite not having the best knowledge on how to use a gun, I have a pretty good aim so it should be fine.

I realized what I was wearing probably wasn't the best outfit so I went to the room I slept in and grabbed the outfit that was in the closet.

I also grabbed my bag which I put the small cube I found yesterday in. I just felt it might come in handy.

I walked over to the door that connected the tunnel while everyone else was....

Actually I don't know where those who were awake were, I just knew they weren't at that door anymore. I walked up to the door and was about to open it when I heard a voice.

"I thought you guys agreed to not go in there." I looked to my right to see Shirabu standing there. "Oh uh-" I didn't know what to say at that point. "I'm assuming that you know something since you don't seem like the type to act because of curiosity." He sighed. "I'm gonna tag along with you, only because I wanna know what's down there."

Wait what?

HUH, I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA TELL THE OTHERS.

While I was questioning what just happened, I noticed that Shirabu went into the room that had the weapons in it and grabbed a crowbar. He walked into the tunnel first and I followed behind him. Once we were inside, the door shut behind us and wouldn't open again.