𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝟭.

WOAH THIS BOOK HIT 1K ?!!!
TYSM FOR ALL UR LOVE
AND SUPPORT AND I
HOPE THAT YOU WILL
ENJOY FUTURE CHAPTERS
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO,
HERES A V SHORT BONUS FROM
THE LAST CHAPTER

WOAH THIS BOOK HIT 1K ?!!!TYSM FOR ALL UR LOVE AND SUPPORT AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY FUTURE CHAPTERSWITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERES A V SHORT BONUS FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

(this takes place during the time y/n and akaashi were at the mall with Zen)

EVERYONE was waiting at the abandoned station, waiting for Y/n and Akaashi to return. Some people (aka Kenma) wanted to go back to the base but were forced to stay at the station just in case.

"When can we leaveee this placeeee" Atsumu whined to the others. "The time would go faster if you stopped whining " Kenma snapped back, a bit irritated with the other blond haired setter.  "Kenma right, if you would just stop complaining, time would move faster." Shirabu said with a bit of irritation. Atsumu rolled his eyes and went off to look at the old vending machines, to see if there was any spare change lying around there.

...

"K somethings not right, where the fuck is Oikawa?" Semi asked while breaking the silence. Kageyama responded back to him. "He left to go back to the base not even an hour after Akaashi and Y/n left." Both Semi and Suga sighed. "And you didn't bother to stop him?" Suga asked, a bit disappointed. "No, it's not like he would have been much help anyways." (LMAO MORE OIKAWA SLANDER SRY-)

Suga was about to say a couple of reasons about why Oikawa would be a help to them but immediately paused to think about it first. He just sighed it off and went back to waiting patiently for the others.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

From Atsumu's whining to Kenma constantly getting mad at his game.
By the end of the time spent waiting, all of them were tired of each other, like usual. All of them, and I mean ALL OF THEM were so relieved when they heard the sound of the train coming.

TYSM FOR READING AND ONCE AGAIN TYSM FOR 1K !!! <333

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS !!

DANGEROUS | PRETTY SETTER SQUAD
BY XIELIXNN