𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲.

AHHH TYSM FOR 900+ READS <3333333 !!

ME AND AKAASHI were trying our best to get the zombies out of our way

ME AND AKAASHI were trying our best to get the zombies out of our way. Just when we thought we got all of them, more came.

"You two! Duck!" A voice yelled from behind us so we turned our heads to see something flying at us which made us duck our heads down. The things seemed to be a boomerang which was able to directly slice the heads of all the zombies off, and flew back.

We both got back up with shock in our eyes. There was a person with short haired standing in front of us with the boomerang they threw in their hand, resting on their shoulder.  "You two should really be more careful." They told us while sighing.

"Uhm- who are yo-" Akaashi was cut off by them. "You can ask me questions after we go somewhere a bit safer than here." They said walking away while we followed them.

We followed her through the mall, and we were able to see just how badly this place was affected by everything. We followed them to this dark room in one of the stores. "Feel free to sit down." We sat down on the two wooden crates that were lying around while they were wiping off the blood on the boomerang.

"I'll answer any questions you have, but you must allow me to ask you some in return."

"Deal."

"Who exactly are you and what happened to this place?" Akaashi asked them

They sighed before answering. "My name is Akira, I'm 19 and what happened here was the zombies. They attacked one day and multiple people were killed." "Why are you here though?" I asked them "My family runs, or more like DID run a store here, they were killed during the attack though. Once this place was wiped out and most of the zombies left, I stayed here, to make sure this place wouldn't get completely destroyed."

I hummed sadly after hearing their story.

"You don'd need to feel sad for me, it's been awhile since it happened anyways. Now that you've asked me questions, it's my turn. Just why are you two snooping in a storage room of a store?"

Akaashi and I both sighed, knowing we would have to explain.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

"So you're saying that you're looking for pages of a book?" They asked curiously.
"Yeah and since you said you've been here awhile, we were wondering if you may have met the person who left the page here." I explained.

"Hmm..." A finger was placed on their chin with a pondering look on their face. "I'm not sure if this is the same person but there was a man who came here once and left something in the exact same store you found the page in. I'm not sure what he left in there though or if it even was in the storage room."

"Did you see what he looked like? Or even catch his name?" I asked on practically the edge of my seat, thinking that we would have some sort of info given to us. "Nope, sorry. The only thing I saw was that he was wearing a black trench coat with a black baseball cap on. He was also carrying a briefcase."

"Did he tell you anything?" Akaashi asked them "Well, he only told me something along the lines of 'you'll find out one day'." "Is that all?"
I asked a bit saddened. "Yeah, sorry if I couldn't help you much."

After a bit more talking, we realized it was probably time to start heading back to the Subway station or else the others would be worried. Akira was kind enough to escort us there. We asked if they would like to head back to our base with us but they said that they would rather stay at this mall rather than with a bunch of strangers. "Once again, sorry that I wasn't much help, but I hope you guys find the answers you're looking for soon!" They exclaimed. "It's fine, and thank you for saving us earlier." I thanked them while bowing. "Ahh it was nothing."

We waved goodbye to them and started walking down the broken down escalator.

AKIRA'S POV

I turned around after I saw their heads disappear and started thinking to myself.

Well, they were nice people....

and the girl, she was exactly like you described her.....

MR.SATO

SATO

HAHA, I ACTUALLY UPDATED QUICKER LIKE I SAID I WOULD LOL- Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm actually quite proud of it and I hope you liked it !! (Next chapter is gonna be awhile since I haven't planned it out but hopefully I get it do...

HAHA, I ACTUALLY UPDATED QUICKER LIKE I SAID I WOULD LOL- Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm actually quite proud of it and I hope you liked it !! (Next chapter is gonna be awhile since I haven't planned it out but hopefully I get it done soon.)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS !!

DANGEROUS | PRETTY SETTER SQUAD
BY XIELIXNN

(EDITED)