𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱.

ME AND AKAASHI were sitting in the train still heading to wherever C2-95 is supposed to take us

ME AND AKAASHI were sitting in the train still heading to wherever C2-95 is supposed to take us. It was quiet between us since neither of us wanted to be the one to start the conversation.

"Uh-" was all that was able to peep out. Akaashi raised an eyebrow at me. "Should we devise a plan?" I asked him. He seemed to have been put in thought with my question. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but we still don't know what's in store so it's gonna be hard." He told me and I hummed in agreement.

He spoke up again. "We know that we are looking for those pages but I don't think we'll be able to find the page that easily." I was trying to think of a smart way we could come about this, but nothing came to mind.

It went silent for a couple minutes while we were both trying to figure out a plan. A couple words were passed back and forth but eventually I did have an idea come to mind. As I was about to speak up, there was an announcement on the train.

"Arriving"

I looked at Akaashi who looked at me, we both got up and got out of the run-down car. We looked around but realized that it was just an old subway station. That was until we saw there was a place beyond the gates.

After a bit of trouble figuring out how to get past the gates (I'm talking abt the gates where you have to scan your ticket/pass btw) we decided to just jump over them. Once we got over and walked up the broken escalators, we saw that the station was attached to a small indoor shopping district.

I saw that none of the stores were closed up at all which probably meant that the people that were here had to escape with little time left to spare.

"Should we check around?" I asked Akaashi who nodded. I walked one way while Akaashi went to another. I was looking around one of the stores and it seemed like it was a dollar store. I looked behind the cashier counter and...

Nope not gonna look back there-

Of course out of all things, there was a body. Obviously I wasn't gonna look at it anymore cause that would be disgusting. But the problem was that I would have to search the room that the body was blocking and I didn't want to do that.

I stood there thinking for a good 2 minutes even though I should probably not waste time.

"I didn't find anything, what about you?" Akaashi asked as he walked into the store I was in. "L/n?" I pointed to the room then at the floor behind the counter which he took as a sign. He looked behind the counter and let out a simple "oh."

"You know what, fuck it." I said as I jumped over the body, trying my best to not touch it with my feet. Akaashi followed suit. I walked into the storage room of the store.

The storage room was cold and filled with storage boxes. Luckily most of the boxes were empty so we didn't have to look too hard. I looked at one side of the room while Akaashi looked on the other. Some of the boxes had small dollar store quality things while others just had spider webs or dust. I found a box that had just two things in it.

A camera and a piece of paper.

"Hey Akaashi!" I spoke loudly. "I think I found what we're looking for!" Once Akaashi heard those words, he made his way over to me. He read the piece of paper while I looked at the camera.

There was nothing I could do with the camera since when I tried pressing the on button, it wouldn't turn on, probably because it was out of battery. Since the camera was proven useless at that moment, I put it into my bag just in case and glanced over at the sheet of paper that Akaashi was reading.

"This is definitely a page of a book, but I can't tell what the true meaning behind these words are from just this one page."  Akaashi told me as I was still reading the long text. "Well at least we found it, so now we can get out of here." I said in a relief that we didn't have to stay in this building any longer.

As if the devil knew what I was thinking, there was a large bang that came from outside the store. Followed by the sound of zombies. Me and Akaashi ran out of the store to see what was going on and there we saw a group of zombies.

We both got out our weapons and got ready to kick them out of the way.

Let's just hope we make it out alive

Wow

Wow... it's been almost a month- I apologize for the lack of updates, schools wrapping up for me so I have stuff like tests and projects due but I swear the next chapter will come out soon !! (if I can get out of this writers block I that is-)
Please don't forget to vote and comment !! :D

DANGEROUS | PRETTY SETTER SQUAD
BY XIELIXNN