𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵.

UPON HEARING HIS NAME, my eyes widened. Did he just say his name was Hiroshi Chishiya? As in... the guy mentioned in the voicemail I was left? "You should probably get up before more of those zombie dudes come." I grabbed the hand he offered out to me and he helped me up.

As I opened my mouth to ask him something, he immediately placed his index finger over it. "I'll answer any questions you ask, but let's not do it in the middle of a landfill." He then started walking towards the station that I came from. Did he watch me come out from there?

As we got to the spot where I exited the train, he sat down on the chairs that were placed directly across the train doors while I hesitantly sat beside him, sitting on one side of the bench while the boy beside her was on the other.

"You clearly wanted to say something before, so speak up." He threw his arms behind his head and leaned back onto the bench, turning his head towards me as he did so.

I avoided eye contact with him, simply looking at the ground of the boarding zone. I sighed, finally deciding to look at him in the eyes. "Do you know who Kyo Sato is?"

He didn't respond for a good five minutes, causing me to look away as there was an awkward silence.

"Hmm.... Nope." Deep down, I felt disappointed. If he isn't someone that can help us, then what was the point of the voicemails? Is this not the Hiroshi Chishiya it was talking about?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by his voice. "Why do you ask?" I turned my eyes towards him. I didn't want to tell him my reason seeing as he was a random stranger I had just met. "Well, if you're not gonna answer, I'm just gonna assume it has something to do with this page."

Shock overcame my face and I watched him stand up with the piece of paper that he was waving back and forth in his hands. Seeing this, I immediately jumped up in an attempt to grab the paper from his hands.

But unfortunately for me, he knew that I was going to jump for it and moved his arm, causing me to almost fall face first onto the platform. Thankfully I was able to steady my feet before I did.

"I- I need that please." I looked at him while my hands were on my knees. "I know, and I'll give it to you." Hearing those words made me somewhat relieved

"But.."

Oh god no-

"You're gonna need to give me something in exchange." I could already tell that he was going to ask something along the lines of that. "What do you want?"

"I'm sure you could guess what I want." I scrunched up my nose and looked at him with a face of both disgust and confusion. "How am I supposed to know what you want? It could be anything." I retorted. He chose to not respond to me and a slight smirk appeared on his face.

I decided to leave it at that, stepping onto the train again, wanting to go back. Once I started heading towards the front of the train, I remembered that I still didn't get the page in my possession.

I turned around to see that the guy with the page had already invited himself into the train and was sitting down.

"Since it seems you don't wanna guess, I'll just tell you. All I ask for is a place to stay." I looked at him once again with confusion. "A place to stay?? Hate to break it to you, but you can't stay where I've been staying, especially since the group of boys I'm with probably won't allow me to bring a random stranger back to our base."

"That's not the nicest thing to say to someone who just saved you from Mt.Garbage not that long ago." He looked me directly in the eyes, his expression making me feel pressured to give into his request.

I sighed and shook away the pressure coming from his eyes. I walked towards where he was sitting and stood in front of him.

"If you get kicked out it's not my fault."

══════════════════

"So what you're saying is that you almost got crushed by garbage and this dude saved you?" Shirabu sounded disappointed as he recapped what I had just told him.

"Yeah pretty much." A couple of the boys decided to wait for me at the station and because of that, the first thing they saw when the train arrived was that there wasn't just one person inside it.

The boys had taken me aside to ask why I brought a random stranger back and who he was.

I sighed and explained. "I only brought him here because he said I would have to give him something for the page. That something being a place to stay." I wasn't sure if the boys would be okay with a random stranger staying with us but I'm sure they knew that it was probably the only way I could get the page without using violence.

"He can stay for now, but if he proves to be useless then there's no point in him staying."

══════════════════

| 3rd person |

"You can choose any room out of these 5." Y/n explained to Hiroshi, who was busy staring at another door. "What about that one?" He pointed at the room at the other end of the hallway, aka the room directly across from the one Y/n was staying in.

"Oh that one has been locked since the day we discovered this place. No one can enter it." Completely ignoring what the girl had said, he headed towards the room and turned the door knob.

"I said that the door is locke-" The girl stopped her own sentence seeing that the door was open. "So... I can stay in this room, right?"

Hiroshi had entered the locked room, and started looking around. "Y'a know..."

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SPY ON ME."

A/N: Current plan: Making yall fall in love with Hiroshi then kill him off 🤪

Well REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS !!

DANGEROUS | PRETTY SETTER SQUAD

BY XIELIXNN