Memories (Angst)

Suggested by: miodaibukisimp
Type: Despair Disease AU (Angst)
______________________________

 Hope's Peak Academy. As its name suggests, it should be the peak of the lucky students that got to enroll in this elite school. That was what a class called 'class 78' would think, but they were wrong.

 It started off as normal, just going on their first day of school but things escalated and now they were forced in a killing game by a robotic bear.

 Everyone wanted to live peacefully with eachother, but that's just not going to happen. Many students have died and the class was now on the third trial.

 In this trial, two people died, Hifumi Yamada and Celestia Ludenberg. It isn't surprising that two people died this time. A disease called 'the despair disease' have been going around, only three people have been infected which was Kiyotaka, Yasuhiro and Hifumi.

 The remaining survivors were waiting as they were brought down to the trial room in the lift. Everyone was tense, the event leading up to the discoveries of the bodies were strange and abnormal. The elevator dinged and they all poured in to the trial room, the bear named Monokuma had redecorated the room. Everyone got to their respective stands and the trial has begun.

Monokuma explained the rules and the students began discussing.

"Alright, let's talk about what have happened." Makoto said. "That would be the best thing to do first."

"So, the killer is whoever was in the robot costume..." Aoi said.

"W-Which is Yasuhiro!" Toko accused.

"No! I swear I didn't kill them!" Yasuhiro defended.

"We should talk about what had happen before we point fingers..." Taka said.

"Well, the culprit attacked the two victims and Taka. Which is why he has a bandage on his head." Aoi said.

"That's really obvious." Byakuya said mockingly. "Discussing about that won't get us anywhere."

"That's all we n-need to know... H-He's the killer! It h-has to be him!" Toko accused again.

"Please! I'm not the killer!" Yasuhiro defended.

"Let's talk about that then." Kyoko said.

Things were starting to get tenser, even if they have a clear culprit.

"It has to be him! H-He was in the suit t-that the murderer was wearing!" Toko yelled.

"Believe me! I wouldn't kill anyone!" Yasuhiro pleaded.

"It's clearly you! T-There's no one else that could fit in that suit!" Toko said not backing down from her claim.

"... I don't think he's the killer..." Taka muttered out.

"A-Are you defending him!?" Toko asked.

"I don't think he could get in that suit himself..." Taka said.

"What do you mean Taka?" Aoi asked.

"Hmm..." Makoto thought about what Taka has said, then something ticked in his mind. "I got it!"

"Care to explain?" Byakuya rudely said.

"The reason why Taka said that... Was because it would take at least two people to put on the suit!" Makoto stated.

"W-Wait... really?" Toko said surprised.

"The clasps holding the suit together can't be undone by the person wearing the suit if I'm correct..." Taka said.