Ultra Despair Bros (Fluff)

Suggested by: miodaibukisimp
Type: Ultra Despair Girls AU (Fluff)
_________________________________

Year [̷̧̟͎̘͈̞̹̰̮̪͕̽̆̿͊̌̅̚͜R̶̡̛̺̜̗̭͇͉͚̣̯̦̎̈̒͜͜ę̴̡̛̜͔͉̘̠͖̹̭́͘d̵̟̮̙̭̼̍̋͒̈́͂ͅä̶̛̜͍͔́͐̐̃ç̸̡̛̰͙͙͔͎̖̊̀̐̆̇̿̄͛̈́͑͜͝͝ͅt̷̡̩̺̙̞̮͎̦͙͚̊e̵̲̳̞͈͍͕͙͇̗͌͒͂͗̑͜͝ͅd̷̬̱͔͎̭̫̭̘̖̦̬̘̄]̷͖̬̺̭͓̯̦̥̹̞̝̙̟͈̒̌̓͌̄͊͂͠

 After the most despair inducing event in human history, the world was left in shambles. There was practically no life in the once bustling cities, the 'citizens' now replaced by killer robots hunting for any remaining humans.

 There are still humans; most of them had all the life sucked out of them, turning them into despair filled husks of what they once were. They were called 'The remnants of despair'.

 There is also a group of children, very young children. They couldn't be older than twelve and yet, they took part in the destruction of humanity. The kids consists of five members, the leader is supposedly a girl named 'Monaca Towa'. They call themselves 'The warriors of hope', they were the ones behind a hunting game where they hunt 'demons'. These so called demons were the captives that were used for motives in a killing game.

 Throughout the tragedy, a killing game was happening in the walls of Hope's Peak Academy. Fifth-teen students were trapped there, forced to kill eachother in order to escape. Things didn't go as planned...

 Instead of killing eachother, the class was able to find the mastermind and set themselves free from the killing game. They were met with what was left of the place they once called home, being inhabited by robots.

 The students soon formed into 'The future foundation'. They want to bring back hope to this despair filled world and bring back the lives humanity once had. Members from this foundation would run around the city, finding ways to restore hope. Their main target at the moment was to stop the hunting game. They knew their loved ones were in that horrific game.

 They sent half of the crew to save the ones being hunted in this game, the others were finding out more information about the tragedy and ways to bring back hope to the world. Two of the people that were sent to the hunting game, that being long time bros, Mondo Owada and Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

 The two best bros were walking around the destroyed buildings. Keeping a lookout for any 'Monokumas' that were roaming around. They were also looking for 'hit lists', those lists give them more information to where the captives may be. It was relatively quiet, their footsteps filling up the empty streets. Soon, their footsteps seemed more robotic.

"Ya hear that bro?" Mondo said looking at the male next to him.

"Yes bro." Taka answered. "I hear them."

"They seemed to be going from the front and back, I'll take the back you'll take the front."

"Of course, good luck bro."

 The two of them went back to back, standing in a fighting stance. From a distance, they could see some Monokumas approaching, Mondo gripped his pickaxe and Taka gripped his katana. The Monokumas went after the two, once they got close enough, the bros charged at their opponents.

 The duo swung their weapon violently, piercing through the killer robots. The Monokumas parts scattered around the place. The two managed to defeat all of them in a minute.

"You okay bro!?" Mondo yelled as he went to Taka.

"I'm fine bro!" Taka answered. "Now let's continue our patrolling."