Acting and Awkwardness!

Chihiro: It was very awkward during the 'Examination'

Chihiro: It was very awkward during the 'Examination'. We had to shoot it about rougly 10 times?

Kirirgiri: We were just- just staring at eachother the whole time. I kept laughing and Chihiro squeaked whenever I had to do the scene where I got into his personal bubble.

Chihiro: Yeah.. In the end, Mukuro gave up and decided that she'll just get Hifumi to edit out my squeak-

Chihiro: My arms hurt alot after that scene after being strung up for so long-

-----------------------------------

Kirigiri: Not really, it depends on the scene. Like the 'Examination' one.

Hifumi: Yes, well- Mostly because I had to play a pervert who had a weord obsession with 2D girls.. shivers

Asahina: I'm answering this for me and Sakura, nope! Mukuro went easy on us and just told us to act how we would usually act, maybe the expressions were a bit more exaggerated but it was easy really!

Sakura: The bottle scene was a hard one though..

Asahina: Yeah, I was so afraid that I would end up hurting you!

Ishimaru: Hm? No not really, the only hard scenes were the ones where I had to cry. I always ended up bursting into laughter-

Mondo: Mine? Eh, maybe. I didn't really have any hard scenes other than the fact that I had to be aggressive with my bro. Oh and that Daiya scene! It was a complete pain in the ass since we had to change the entire set-up and had to go through the trouble of changing clothes!

Makoto: Not particularly, the fainting scenes were pretty hard though.. Oh and that execution scene! I actually fell through a hatch, I thought I was going to die if not for the green pillows waiting for me at the bottom!

Mukuro: No, mostly because I didn't have that many scenes. The Junko disguise one was just me in a green screen suit, it was incredibly hard to see and I kept knocking into people while recording.

Junko: Hmm! Nope! None of the scenes were hard really, maybe the Despair scenes? I'm not the Despair loving maniac from the show remember? Oh oh! And the personality change one, I had to keep changing hairstyles which was SO annoying! And, the changing voice part really took a toll on my vocal cords!

Toko: N-No, other than t-the fact that I had t-to pretend to be obsessed with t-that prick. Everything was f-fine.

Leon: Eh? Nah, the 'STUPID STUPID STUPID!' Part was pretty cool though, it took alot to do that scene since I had to make sure my voice wasn't too loud that the microphone would do that annoying scree but also not to soft to make it seem like I'm just talking.

Sayaka: Nope! Singing is my specialty! Nothing was really hard, honest.

Celestia: Mm, yeah I guess. My character was hard to portray because of her switching sides. Ive had a couple of laughs whenever I was doing the mean persona.

Byakuya: Hmm...

Yasuhiro: Just answer already!

Byakuya: Okay okay! Yeah kinda, I had to act like- REALLY mean all the time.

Makoto: He always ended up feeling bad about most of the remarks, he would apologise like a madman to those he insulted.

Yasuhiro: He never apologised to me..

Byakuya: Thats because you deserve those insults.

Yasuhiro: Hey!-

Mukuro: CONTINUE

Yasuhiro: Yes m'am ;-;

Yasuhiro: Nah not at all- I just had to act stupid. Mines probably the easiest role since I barely had to participate in trials and talk really.

Mukuro: I figured he was too dumb too memorise the amount of lines others recieved so I limited them to the smallest amount I could.

Chihiro: Oh, is it my turn?

Ishimaru: Yes

Chihiro: To answer your question, it depends on the scene, like the Examination scene between me and Kyoko.

-----------------------------------------

Junko: Try to just build it up, think of things that make you want to laugh. Of course, the laughs I did is not humanely possible. (I had one of the editora make it seem louder and more- 'maniac' like) So just start laughing loudly, you'll find that laughing to the point of tears would be similar to laughing like a maniac. I do apologise if this does not work though..

Mukuro: Say bye everyone!

Everyone: BYE!