Pianos And Opinions on Casts!

Kaede: Yes, I can

Kaede: Yes, I can.

Ishimaru: I'll give you this pass only once just because you apologised..

Kaede: Who is specimen 13? Googles Oh, they seem nice, I guess I could play with them. Meeting new people to play piano with is something I love afterall! And don't be afraid to ask such questions, we won't judge! Just try to avoid crossing fandoms not part of danganronpa.

----------------------------------

Mikan: It was a real pain honestly, literally actually! I've gotten bruises from those falls alone, I was kinda glad to be executed since I no longed had to trip and fall on my face anymore!

Ibuki: You still do that sometimes though.

Mikan: I'm clumsy, but, not that clumsy!

Nagito: Opinions on my character? I think he is a nice character really. Smart too. The only problem with acting as him is that I have to act as if I'm high on pot!

Ishimaru: No saying drug names!

Nagito: What are you gonna do? Hit me- HAJIME WAIT-

Mukuro: Hajime, you can beat him up after he answers the question.

Hajime: Fine..

Nagito: Anyways. I find the warriors really cool! Its amazing that they're able to act so well at such a young age, they act better than me honestly! I absolutely love them!

Naegi: Thats all?

Ishimaru: Thats all.

Kirigiri: We'll see you guys next time.

Mukuro: CUT!

-------------------------------

( And thats a wrap! I'll see you guys in the next Chapter, bye!)