Favorite scenes and reshooting!

Leon: I'll be answering my question first before the favorite scenes one since it will be longer

Leon: Yes. Especially the ball part. The camera man, Byakuya,  had to capture the moment exactly when the ball hit the button on the wall. No one knew how to draw other than some shading but that was it so we just decided to shoot the scene. We kept reshooting it because I kept missing the button and the Byakuya kept missing the shot. It was a nightmare but once we got it, we celebrated like there was no tommorrow at my house and the scene turned out cool in the end.

The ball hitting me were actual baseballs, just not hitting me at the speed of light- It did still hurt though, I was sore as heck, if I hadn't made so many friends at the studio, I probably would've quit. But it turned out as a pretty cool scene in the end, would never do it again though.

----------------------------------------

Naegi: I honestly don't really have any favorite scenes. Theres too many goos ones to pick!

Chihiro: As ironic as it is, my favorite scene was the one between me and Mondo in the boy's gym. Since; 1. Its just really cool to have a tough guy like Mondo be jealous over someone like me! And 2. Its the last scene I ever had to talk in, I was allowed to work behind to scenes more after that which was way more fun!

Kirigiri: I don't have a specific scene that I take a liking to more than the others so I will have to pass on this question.

Leon: Like I said a chapter or so ago, my favorite scene was me yelling: 'STUPID STUPID STUPID-' cough cough I haven't done that in a while so I'm not too- cough used to it.

Mondo: Sauna scene?

Ishimaru: Sauna scene

Hagakure: I like the scene where I get framed, its the only other scene I have where I actually participate and talk-

Byakuya: Ah... I guess the scenes where I tell Makoto to continue? I like being lazy.

Naegi: ..Still hate you for that.

Toko: The f-freak out I had in trial 2, it was dramatic and fun to m-make!

Syo: Every scene I'm in kyahahahah!

Ishida: Any and every scene I, and my bro Ishimaru, are in except the scenes that he is with/crying over that motor prick.

Sayaka: I don't have a favorite scene sorry!

Celestia: Me yelling at everyone, it was a good stress reliever really.

Hifumi: The scene where I die. Best. Scene. Ever.

Mukuro: Like Hifumi, the scene I died in. I became the head director after I died.

Junko: The big reveal! The drama was excellent and I finally got to play in my own idea!

Naegi: Was that everyone?

Hagakure: I think so..?

Naegi: Please tell us if we missed anyone in the cast dear readers!

Junko: And thats a wrap!

Mukuro: CUT!

-------------------------------------------

(Hello dear readers! I apologise for my long, extremely long, undeserved unannounced hiatus. Really, I am. But good news! Exams are finally over, I can write as much as I want now and chapters will be produced faster than ever before! All for now, see you in a bit!)