Alternate personas and IshiMondo!

Mukuro: Ishimaru, Toko, your up!

Ishimaru: To answer your question, our siblings do! Me and Toko are twins!

Toko: Of course, Syo isn't a Serial Killer Maniac. She was the one who chose to be that as a matter of factory! Syo's OBSESSED with Serial Killers and Maniacs, she watches documentories and movies about them too! She always cheers for for the killer and pouts when they lose or die, it honestly scares me..

Toko: Her hair is actually a lot lighter and longer than mine, we had my hair color matched so that we would be able to know when the hair exactly matches it. We also cut her hair to match mine!

Syo: It has grown back longer than ever, Kyahahahahaha!

Ishimaru: Kiyondo's name is actually Kiyondo Ishimaru. If you were wondering, his hair is naturally white like our Mother's hair. Mukuro thought about dyeing his hair like Syo but changed her mind since she wanted Kiyondo to be unique rather than him being just another copy with a different personality.

Kiyondo: Yeah! But, just call me Ishida. Change my name Mukuro!

Mukuro: Done

Ishida: Thanks, 'm not letting some random strangers call me by my first name..

Ishimaru: No need to be so cautious Kiyondo! They're our friends and readers after all!

Ishida: Tell me that when you change your name to Kiyotaka, Kiyo.

Ishimaru: ...

Ishimaru: Ishida is about the same as he is in the anime, anger issues and stuff. The flame next to his eyes was such a headache to edit! (He's an editor)

Ishimaru: Mondo and him get along well because of their similar personalities. Him and Syo get into fights sometimes since, like me, Kiyondo has a strong sense for morals. His approach to it is definitely more violent though.. Syo on the other hand loves criminals, killers and maniacs of all kinds. You can expect them to not get along well..

-----------------------------------

Ishimaru: E-Eh!? Thats a violation of rules! And don't commit arson! Thats very bad!

Mondo: Chill bro, they were probably just joking. We gotta do what they say after-

Ishimaru tip toes and kisses Mondo before breaking the kiss and crossed his arms, flustered.

Ishimaru: There.. Happy? >/////w/////<

Mondo: ...

Ishimaru: ...

Mondo: Do it again

Ishimaru: Hah!?

Mukuro: CUT!