Time Taken And Devas Of Destruction!

Naegi: Lets see

Naegi: Lets see..

Mukuro: Ahem, I'll be answering this.

Naegi: Oh, right, sure!

Mukuro: I'll give you two answers as he didn't specify whether you wanted to know how long a specific game took or the entire danganronp franchise.

Mukuro: Kirigiri, Byakuya, Ishimaru. If you may.

Kirigiri: holding clipboard The first game took an entire year plus 2 months to make. This including the following; Filming the trials, different free time events, executions, editing, the different endings, the making of the entire set and making of all the props.

Byakuya: flips to the next page of the clipboard Danganronpa 2 took much longer, we took approximately 2 years plus a month. This includes the following; Filming trials, different free time events, executions, editing, making of the outdoor set, training the animals and making of props.

Ishimaru: flips to the next page of the clipboard And then the biggest hit, Danganronpa v3. Out of the four games, the filming took the second longest. 3 years plus 7 months, this including the following; Filming trials, different free time events, executions, editing, filming inside the game, making the entire outdoor globe, effects, making of the monobears + their deaths and making of the many props.

Mukuro: Alright, who wants to say the next? How about-

SLAM!

Mukuro: looks over Haiji?

Haiji: huffing Thats me! Sorry to come on such short notice..

Mukuro: Its fine, any news on the others?

Haiji: They're still on vacation but are returning soon.

Mukuro: Alright. Actually, would you like to tell the dear readers how long it took to make UDG?

Haiji: Oh that? Why not, I needed to wait here for a while anyway.

Mukuro: Here. Passes clipboard Flip to the last page.

Haiji: Thanks, ahem.. Clears throat

Haiji: Out of the four games, Ultra Despair Girl has taken the longest to produce. Reaching to 5 years plus 11 months, this includes the following; Filming Trials, executions, making of the cloning machine, making of the different Monokumas, making of the gigantic Monokuma, making of Shirokuma, making of Kurokuma, hiring new actors, filming short executions, making of the outdoor and buildings, drilling holes in grounds, multiple rehearsals, editing, shading, clothing and making of props.

Mukuro: That was a mouthful!

Haiji: Yeah, I think its safe for me to go back out actually.

Mukuro: Goodbye for now then.

Haiji: Bye for now.

Creakkk..

-----------------------------------

Gundham: Oddly enough, training the dark devas of destruction wasn't too hard. They liked me lot so rehearsing was no problem. Trouble only came when I was not free to rehearse with them and the time we filmed my execution. The dark devas of destruction bit and hissed at everyone who came near! I didn't even know hamsters could hiss. Not even Celestia's cat could scare them into place, infact, it was afraid of them!

Gundham: Filming my execution was quite a hassle too, the buffaloes kept bumping into one another and monokuma kept getting kicked off every time he got on. The dark devas of destruction even attacked the buffaloes mid-scene!

Gundham: In the end, we were able to get it right but the dark devas of destruction weren't happy with me. I ended up feeding them a week's worth of treats and treated them like kings and queens for a month!

Mukuro: Filming was truly a nightmare that day.

Gundham: Indeed.

Naegi: Thats.. it?

Ishimaru: Yep!

Mondo: We'll see you readers next chapter!

Mukuro: CUT!

----------------------------

( I am so fawked tmr since today is a school night! >~< Gotta sleep, over and out! )