Ch.1

I just left the tea shop & went to meet up with my twin Madeline Hatter. I arrived at the front door of the school. I poked my head in.

"Was I too early? Is class still in session?" I thought aloud. Then I heard familiar giggles, I saw Maddie with an unfamiliar person. They had very pale skin, dark makeup & black hair with dark purple highlights.

"Y/N!" Maddie squealed. She ran up to me & picked me up. "Raven!" Maddie called out to the girl. "This is my twin that I've told you about." "Oh hey, I'm Raven, Raven Queen." "Y-Y/N Hatter." I replied shyly.

"Do you plan on attending here?" Raven asked. "No, I don't think I will." "She's just not used to a school like this." Maddie said.

I just twirled my hair around my finger out of nervousness. "By the way why do you have rainbow hair & Maddie just have blue & purple?" Raven asked. "I don't know." I responded. "My dad said that rainbow hair is very rare for us to have in our family but it's special." Maddie said.

"I think he just said that so I would stop covering up my hair." I said averting my gaze from the two girls. "I doubt it, our great grandfather had it & he did such amazing things but dad said that their could be dark side to it." Maddie started rambling.

"Um..Maddie I don't think saying that last part will help with her insecurity." Raven said. "Oh! Well..um dad could've been wrong." Maddie said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah.....maybe..." I replied. "Well come on, I'll show you around." Maddie said excitedly.

*Time Skip*

"So where's Lizzie or Alister?" I said. Raven & Maddie noticed the pink tint to my cheeks. "Why?" Maddie giggled. "I-I just wanted to see some old friends." I started to get redder. Raven & Maddie giggled.

"If Lizzie or Alister show up your heart my burst." Raven giggled. I pulled down my top hat to cover my red face. "Well Y/N & I will be heading to tea shop with Kitty & the others, so I'll see you later Raven." Maddie giggled.

Maddie pulled out a giant hat out of thin air & placed it down on the ground. Maddie took my hand & we both jumped into the hat. The hat then disappeared after we jumped in.

"Why couldn't you just tell me to stay here & wait for you & the others." I asked. "Cause I wanted you to see my school & meet my best friend forever after." Maddie giggled.

After a few minutes Kitty, & the others showed up at the tea shop. "Y/N!" They all said in unison. Bunny jumped into my arms, then Kitty, till I fell to the ground.

"Princess!" My cheeks turned pink. Lizzie smiled. "I told you, you don't have to called me that just call me Lizzie." "R-right sorry." I averted my gaze from hers.

Alister held his hand out to me. I took it & stood up. "So how have you been, I haven't seen you since I was living in wonderland." He said. "Oh, fine I was living with my mom for a bit-." "But she missed dad & I too much." Maddie wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

I smiled at her remark. "So, are you going to start school at Ever After?" Kitty asked. "No, I just want to run this place with my dad & do homeschooling." "Aww, I wish you'd come." Bunny pouted. "It'd probably be best, you know because of Courtly." Lizzie said getting annoyed at the thought of her.

"Well I made True Love's kiss (idk what to call it) cake." I said showing them the heart shaped cake. "Yay! I missed your cakes." Kitty said. I smiled.

Kitty immediately grabbed a plate & looked at the cake like it was prey. I set it down on the table in front of us.

"I'm just glad to see you again Y/N." Lizzie smiled. "Me too." I smiled back at her.

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. I'll try & update as much as I can. Have a great day/night 💜💙💜💙.

𝔐𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢 ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔖𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara