Ch.5

*Next Day*

I did school work for a few hours like I usually did, then I helped my Dad with the tea shop. After that I took a shower & put on my hat as usual then a button up shirt that was dark blue then I wore pants that had stripes that were white & gold, finally I put on golden boots that looked gunky but it was just the style.

I then waited in the tea shop for Alister & Bunny. My dad gave me some tea then kissed my forehead.

Maddie kicked the door to the store open & walked up to me & sat down. "So, they aren't here yet, huh." "Yeah, but it's only been a few minutes."

"I think Bunny went to change." "Why we're just going to the lifairy & an amusement park." "Probably for Alister." Maddie whispered. "Oh yeah, I didn't think about that."

"So are you going to text that guy from the diner?" Maddie continued to try to make conversation. "I don't
know, maybe." I said as I was just mindlessly scrolling through the pictures on my phone.

"By the way I was thinking about the hair thing today." Maddie said. For some reason I got a bit annoyed when she mentioned it. "What? Do you think I'll end up becoming crazy?" I sounded clearly offended.

"What? No, no I was just thinking about it & if it did happen." "Well it's not." I said. Maddie looked at me with concern then fiddled with her fingers & just looked down at the ground.

"Hey, Y/N." Bunny entered the store. She wore a sky blue dress with white shoes & fur was around the rim of the shoe.

"Hey, where's Alister?" I asked. "He's outside waiting for us, ready to go?" "Yeah, let's go."

"See ya Maddie." Bunny said. "Bye, be safe Y/N." Maddie said. "Mhm." I just followed Bunny. Maddie twiddled her thumbs then called Raven.

"Hey Raven, I may need your help with something."

As we were heading to the lifairy Bunny asked me something. "So are you & Maddie ok?" "Yeah, why?" "Well, you seemed a little upset before we left."

"...I don't wanna talk about it." I folded my arms. "Don't worry about it Y/N, just think positively." Alister said. I smiled.

"Well her mood changed in seconds, wow." Bunny thought.

*Time Skip*

Alister & I started to read together, like we used to when we were kids. Bunny felt a little left out, & wandered the lifairy.

After a while we took turns reading aloud. When I started reading he just looked at me with an adorable smile. After I finished reading the chapter I looked up at him.

I had a slight blush. We looked into each other's eyes deeply, I felt as if I was stuck in a trace. His ocean eyes felt like they were hypnotizing me. His soft hand grazed against mine.

His face inched closer to mine. "Is this wrong?" He whispered. "Because I hope I'm not reading too much into this." "What about Bunny?" I responded. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I-I just think she'd be better for you then me." "What if I don't want what's better for me." He said as he delicately touched his soft hand against my cheek. "Alister..." I held his hand & removed it from my face. "I don't want you to be with me, I'm barely holding it together with this curse for my hair & it's affecting my mentality."

I closed to book & released his hand. "It's best if I stay alone." I whispered then left the lifairy with Alister sad.

"Hey Y/N! Where are you going?" Bunny asked me as I was leaving. "I'm leaving, I'm sorry but just leave me alone." Bunny just nodded & just let me leave.

I just kept walking until I was deep into the dark forest. I dropped my bag & started to cry. I felt like I had to leave Ever After. It would be best if I was in Wonderland, but I don't want to leave my Dad & sister. They're the only family I have left.

"Hey, are you ok?" I looked up & wiped away my tears. "Oh, yeah I'm fine." "I'm Cerise, Cerise Hood. Are you Maddie's sister? She doesn't stop talking about you." "Oh...sorry."

"It's not a bad thing, it shows how much she loves & cares for you." "Yeah..." I said as I hugged my knees closer to my chest. "So what's Little Red's kid doing in the dark forest? Do you plan on starting your destiny as soon as possible?" I chuckled. Cerise laughed a little.

"No, I just wanted to go for a run. It's quite peaceful for me actually. Anyway enough about me, why were you crying?" I was silent for a moment. I wasn't sure whether to tell her the truth or not.

That's it for this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💙💜💙.