Ch.7

As I was on my way home I kept thinking of the curse. I was thinking if my Dad knew anything more about it. I just wanted it to be gone.

I entered my room & put my stuff on the ground, I sat on my bed & pulled my legs to my chest. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Is it alright if I come in?" I heard my father say. "Yes, you can come in."

He opened the door & closed it behind him, & sat next to me on the bed. "Dad..." "Yes?" "Is there a cure to this or am I giving myself false hope?" I said trying to hold back tears. "...I wish I knew, but I won't stop looking for one." He pulled me close to his chest, I finally broke out into tears & held onto his coat.

"I don't want this madness to take over my life." I said in between sniffles. "I won't allow that to happen." He said while rubbing my head.

Maddie then burst into the room. "HOW'S MY FAVORITE SIS- oh, did I come at a serious time?" She said while  she fiddled with her gloves. I shook my head. "Ok good!" Maddie sat beside me & cuddled me till she fell asleep & her pet Earl gray was asleep in her teacup shaped hat.

Dad left after Maddie & I fell asleep & he put the covers over us.

*Time Skip*

"TIME TO WAKE UP!" Kitty yelled. I jolted up & accidentally hit my head against Kitty's. "Ah! I'm sorry." I said while rubbing my forehead. Maddie just giggled then jumped out of my bed. "Well I gotta head to school so you behave while I'm gone." "Me?! I'm the mature one." I said. "Suuuurrree." Maddie & Kitty said in sync.

"Just go away, I'm too sleepy." I pulled the covers over my head. "It's nine am though." Kitty said. "And?? I'm sleepy." I said trying to fall asleep. Kitty had an idea & had her big signature grin.

"Sad that you don't attend Ever After, because you'd be in class with Lizzie & Alister. Maybe even sitting in between them." Kitty smirked. Maddie saw what Kitty was doing & started giggling.

My face was completely red. Kitty popped her head under the covers. "HA! You're face is redder than Lizzie's birth mark." I pushed Kitty's face away.

Kitty then grabbed the covers & threw them off me. "Now get ready." "But I don't go to Ever After." "You will now!" Kitty said. Kitty & Maddie dressed me for my first day at Ever After.

"Come on let's go already!" Kitty said as her & Maddie were dragging me out of the tea shop

"Come on let's go already!" Kitty said as her & Maddie were dragging me out of the tea shop. "Wait does Dad know about this?" "Of course he does silly." Maddie said.

*Mini Time Skip*

When we entered the building I was in awe & forgot how big the school was. "Ok so technically it isn't your official first day, because you need to find a dorm room, move all your things, & get everything set up with the headmaster." Kitty explained.

As we were heading down the hall I saw Lizzie and Bunny walking together. "Y/N?! What are you doing here?" "We're having her apply here!" Kitty said while shaking my arm in excitement.

"That sounds lovely, I can't wait to spend more time with you." Lizzie said. "Yeah, me too." I smiled. "We're going to tell Alister soon, he'll be so happy." "Yeah, but maybe a surprise may be better?!" Lizzie said with a weird smile.

"Oh it'll be fine we told you guys, so it'd be surprising anyway." Maddie said, then her and Kitty dragged me the rest of the way to the office.

That's the end for this chapter. I'm sorry it's quite short. I'm trying to update but I had a job for a few months now so I'm trying to balance work, school, & this. So whenever I have a bit of break I'll write what I can. Have a great day/night 💜💜.