Ch.4

Maddie & I kept glancing at Bunny & Alister. "Don't you think Bunny & Alister would be so cute?" Maddie whispered to me. "Uh, maybe yeah."

"Maybe?" Maddie was a little confused. "Well I mean I think they'd be cute together." "Then why didn't you just say yeah?" "I don't know, I just kinda...you know did."

Alister then gave me the bowl, "I hope we did a good job." "I'm sure you guys did." I smiled when I looked at him. I did a little taste test. "Wow, that's really good. Nice job you guys."

"Yes!" Alister was really happy. I smiled at how cute he was, Bunny did as well. The oven then went off. I took it out of the oven & called Lizzie.

I put the frosting in the the proper bag then showed Lizzie how to do it.

She put the frosting on the bottom, shaping out the cake. Then she did the same to the top. Then she did a heart in the middle but didn't fill it. "What do I do now?" "I'll show you how to make the flowers for the cake."

I was really happy that Lizzie wanted to learn to decorate the cake from me. I showed her how to do it, she made a few mistakes but I didn't expect it to be perfect.

Lizzie was getting frustrated when making the flowers. I could tell she was going to blow up. "Hey, don't worry about it, this is how you learn." I smiled at her.

She had a little blush on her cheeks. "We'll still put the flowers we made to fill the frosted heart." "Ok." Lizzie smiled & took a couple of the flowers she made & I took a couple that I made & filled the frosted heart.

"We're done." I put my hands together & smiled. "Yay!" Maddie yelled along with Kitty. "You did amazing." Alister said. "Well you did help as well so did just as good as me." I blushed a little.

"I call the first slice!" Maddie was about to grab a knife. "No I want the first slice!" Kitty whined. "Y/N said I could have the first slice." Maddie & Kitty continued agruing.

I sighed & I finger combed my hair. "How do you deal with Maddie's? I mean I love her but I don't think I could live with her." Bunny said. "She's not as bad as you think, she's very loving & sweet, yeah my family & I are a little crazy but we don't care."

"It may seem like Maddie would be hard to live with but it's a very exciting & wonderful experience. I couldn't ask for a more amazing sister." I smiled as I kept talking about Maddie.

"It's cute when you talk about your sister, you both have a very lovely relationship." Lizzie said. I looked back to Maddie & Kitty & they were still arguing about the cake.

"You guys had cake earlier today, you guys can have some tomorrow. You guys need to have regular food." "But, But..." Maddie & Kitty tried to give me puppy eyes.

"Don't get me wrong you guys are cute but you need to eat regular food, you guys can't have sweets all the time." They both pouted & put the knife away.

I put the cake away & cleaned the the counter, Alister & Bunny helped me. "Maybe when you're done cleaning we can go out & get something to eat." Lizzie said.

"Yeah, sure." I was a little hesitant because I don't go out much but I wanted to push myself. "Hey, maybe tomorrow after school do you want to head to the lifairy together?" Alister asked.

I glanced at Bunny & I could tell she was a little upset. "Sure, can Bunny come with us?" "Yeah, the more the merrier right?" He smiled at Bunny then back at me.

Bunny had a little smile. "Thanks." She mouthed to me & I smiled to her. After we finished cleaning I put the aprons away & wiped away flour or any ingredients off my clothes.