Ch.3

A few minutes past & everyone was now pay attention to Lizzie & I's game. "You can do it Lizzie!" Bunny said. "Oh please, I know for a fact that Y/N is going to win. I taught her well." Alister said.

I was trying to figure out what to do, but was nervous if Lizzie made that right move & I'd lose. Lizzie then moved her king just where I wanted. After that move Lizzie then realized her mistake. "No!" Lizzie yelled out of frustration. "Yes!" Alister & I yelled in excitement. I took my queen then killed Lizzie's king.

"I win!" Alister & I hugged each other. "Aww Lizzie, you were so close." Bunny patted her back. I then realized how close I was to Alister & my face flushed & I pushed him away.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded. Alister then noticed my red face. He had a little smirk & grabbed my chin. "It's interesting that you can go from being confident to shy so quickly, is my effect on you just that powerful." The others noticed & giggled at the sight, except for Bunny & Lizzie.

Bunny started to feel jealous, so did Lizzie. "Alright, alright, stop flirting. Bunny pulled Alister from me & Lizzie pulled me from him. "Now, since you are the winner, do you want some kind of reward, since you beat Wonderland's princess." Lizzie had her arms around me. I got redder. "C-can I try on your crown?" "Sure." Lizzie removed her crown, she then looked into my eyes as she placed it on my head.

She smiled & I almost became redder then Lizzie's beauty mark. "Are you alright?" Lizzie asked. I just nodded quickly.

"You're our little princess." Maddie said then wrapped her arms around my neck, & squished my face against hers. "I'm not a princess." I said.

"Who's younger again?" Kitty asked. "That's for us to know & you to find out." Maddie & I said in unison.

"I'm going to guess Y/N is older, she seems more mature." Alister said. Maddie & I just giggled at his guess. "So...Maddie's older?" Lizzie said. "Like we said, it's for us to know & you..."I booped her nose. "To find out." I smiled at her & Lizzie blushed.

"By the way are you going to attend Ever After?" Bunny asked. "I don't think I will." I said while rubbing my arm. "You should, I'd love if you attended. I'd get to see you more often." Alister said.

I blushed then said; "I'll think about it then." "Well we are having a bake sale next week, so you can bring some stuff from here. I know the students will love it." Maddie said excitedly then laid down on my lap.

I then started to braid her hair. "How about tomorrow we take you to the dorms & have you meet everyone." Lizzie said. "I don't know." I got nervous at the thought of meeting new people.

Kitty came from behind me & put her arms around me. "Come on, pleeeaaassseee." She said in a cute voice & put her head on my shoulder.

"Ok ok." I said with a smile. "Yaaaayyyy!" Kitty squished her face against mine. "I hope you do attend, we'll have so much fun, & maybe after we graduate we will go to wonderland again."

I smiled at the thought of going home again. "Maybe she'll attend, but we'll all definitely go back to wonderland together." Alister smiled at me & held my hand.

Lizzie noticed Alister's gesture & said; "How about you try & teach us how to make that cake that we had earlier today, Y/N?"

"Uh, yeah. I'd love to. Come on guys." Maddie got off my lap & Kitty removed her hands from me, but Alister & I still held hands.

Maddie & Kitty noticed a giggled. "What?" I said to them both. "Oh nothing." They said with big grins on their faces. I naturally had a smile after seeing theirs but ignored it.

*Time Skip*

As I was stirring the batter Maddie kept trying to get a nibble. "Maddie, stop it." I playfully nudged her. I turned around to get something but when I turned back around Maddie had the spoon in her mouth & Kitty was reaching in the bowl to taste it.

They both looked at me & smiled, then ate a bit of it. I had a little smile on my face because of how cute they looked. "Come guys stop eating the batter, at least get me a clean spoon & Kitty wash your hands." I said.

"Can I have the first bite after it's done?" Maddie asked. I sighed; "Yeah, sure." "Yay!"

"I'd like to decorate it, if that's alright." Lizzie said. "Of course." I smiled. "Oh! Alister, can you get me the heart shaped cake pan?" He nodded.

Bunny then walked up to me. "So is it true that when eating that cake that to people can fall in love?" Bunny asked. "Yeah, it's fifty percent chance. Why do you ask?" Bunny glanced at Alister for a moment.

"No reason." She said, her face was a little red. I noticed that she looked at Alister. Even though I had a little crush on him, I'd rather Bunny be with him. They'd be better together anyway.

"Maybe you & Alister will have a chance." I whispered. "You think so?!" She almost yelled. "Shh!" "Oh right, sorry." Bunny said, she was quite embarrassed.

"Here's the cake pan, Y/N." Alister said. "Thanks." I smiled then put it down on the counter. After I put the batter in the cake pan & put it in the oven. I whispered to Bunny that her & Alister should make the frosting together.

"I don't know, Y/N." Bunny twiddled her thumbs. "Don't worry about it, you got this." I whispered. "Hey, Alister why don't you make the frosting with Bunny?" "Yeah, that be cool." He said.

That's it for this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💙💜💙💜.