Ch.2

Kitty & I were hanging out on my bed while the others were laying down, on their mirror phones. "So did you ever actually find out why your hair is like that?" Bunny asked. "Not really, no." I said while staring at the ceiling.

"Maybe there's something in the library at school." Alister said. "I doubt it." I said. "Why's that?" Lizzie said. "Why would Ever After have information about my family line & especially with something about our hair." I replied with a bit of sass.

"Is that how you talk to your future queen?" Lizzie said jokingly. I looked at her then back at the ceiling with no care. "You're probably the dullest in the Hatter family." Lizzie said.

"Oh well." I said then placed my top hat on my face. "Why's she so annoyed?" Lizzie whispered to Maddie. Maddie shrugged, she was also curious why her sister's mood changed so quickly.

"How about Alister & I just check the library, it doesn't hurt to check." Bunny said, with a pink tint slowly forming on her cheeks. "Ok, call us if you find out anything." Lizzie said.

It was a bit awkward after the two left. Kitty then stood up & had a look around Y/N's room. She noticed a ball of yarn in the corner of her room. "I didn't know you had this." Kitty said.

Y/N took the hat off her face & looked in Kitty's direction. "Oh yeah, you left it in Wonderland. So I took it with me when I came here." Y/N said then put the hat back on her face.

Lizzie's phone then vibrated. She picked it up. "Alister? Bunny?" She said. "Lizzie it's Bunny, if Y/N is still in the room I suggest you leave. I don't want her to get upset or anything." Lizzie then stood up & left the room then went down into the tea shop, no customers were in sight.

Lizzie sat down in one of the chairs. "So what is it? Why is it bad that Y/N might hear?" She asked. "Well her temper can be pretty bad & I don't want her to be sad either." Bunny said. "So did you find out anything?" Lizzie asked.

"Well it says that having rainbow hair especially in the Hatter family can actually cause great darkness. It says some prophecy in the family but I don't think it's true." Bunny said. "Just tell me." Lizzie prying for the answer.

"It says that rainbow hair can cause what they call "The Madness", it says that as they grow older they will no longer experience happiness, they will be taken over by a great darkness & will no longer be themselves again." As Lizzie was hearing this her heart cracked. The thought of Y/N being taken over by darkness hurt her.

"Hello? Lizzie, are you ok?" Bunny said. "Y-Yes, my apologies. Well it doesn't say that it will happen to every Hatter with that type of hair right?" Lizzie laughed nervously. "It doesn't say." Bunny said.

"Maybe she just misses Wonderland, that's probably why she's a lil upset." Bunny said. "Yeah, probably." Lizzie tried convincing herself.

Lizzie heard the boots close by that Y/-N wore. "Well, I'll talk to you later bye." Lizzie said. "Ok, we'll be back soon." Bunny said. After Lizzie hung up, she turned her head to see Y/N happy.

"Hey, are you ok?" Y/N smiled. "Yes, I'm alright. What about you, you didn't seem happy after Alister & Bunny left." Lizzie said. "Oh that, sorry about that. I just missed my mom & Wonderland." Y/N smiled. Maddie then came out of no where & jumped on Y/N's back. "Ah!" Y/N almost fell from impact.

"Maddie! Be careful." Lizzie said. Maddie & Y/N then laughed. "Yay! You're happy again, stay happy." Maddie took two of her fingers & pushed each side of my lips up to make a smile.

Lizzie had a slight smile at the scene in front of her.

"Come on let's head back to my room, Alister should be back soon." Y/N said. "Bunny too." Lizzie reminded. "Yeah..her too." Y/N said.

"You should come by Ever After again, I'm sure everyone else at school would like to meet you." Maddie said excitedly. "Yeah, that'd seem like fun." Y/N said with a bright smile.

*Time Skip*
Lizzie & Maddie were playing chess & Kitty & I were tossing the ball of yarn to each other.

"Check-mate." Lizzie said. "Wha-?!" Maddie said in disbelief. "One more round please!" Maddie begged. "No, it's Y/N's turn." Maddie looked at me & gave me puppy eyes. "It's my turn." Y/N said with a grin. I handed her the ball of yarn & switched places with her.

"Good luck Ms. Hatter, I'm amazing at chess." Lizzie said. "Oh really? Cause Alister taught me well, so I may be able to beat you." I said in a flirtatious tone.

"Hey, guys we're back." Alister said. Y/-N turned her head to the entrance & smiled brightly. She immediately stood up & wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm guessing she's feeling all confident & flirtatious." Kitty said to Maddie, they both giggled. "So did you guys find anything?" Y/N asked but only looking at Alister. "No, guess we were wrong." Bunny said, scratching the back of her head.

"See, what did I say." Y/N then took Alister's hand & had him sit beside her. "Come on, Lizzie & I are playing chess." "Oh no no no, you're going to try to get him to help you." Lizzie said. "No I'm not, I play fair." Everyone then turned their heads to her. "What?" Y/N said. "Oh nothing." Kitty & Bunny said in unison.

"Now come Ms. Hearts, show me how truly good you are." Y/N said with a smirk.

That's the end of this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💙💜💙.