Ch.6

I decided to just not care & pour my heart out to this girl I barely know. "So, the Hatter line has a curse that not only changes the color to your hair but it affects your mentality? Is there a cure?" "I don't even know, if there is I'll do anything to take it & get rid of this. Because it'll ruin the relationships I have with my friends & sister." I responded.

"Please don't tell anyone about this, I probably shouldn't have told you but, for some dumb reason I just had to let it all out." "Of course, it'll be our little secret." Cerise winked at me with a smile. I pulled a weak smile.

"Plus if you need anyone to talk to I go to Ever After High, so I'll be there if you need me." "Thanks." Cerise stood up & dusted her clothes & ran out of the woods.

I sighed & picked up my bag & tried leaving the forest but I ended up being lost. "Gah! I'm so dumb, I should've just locked myself in my room like usual. But noo, I decided to wander into the dark forest like an idiot & get lost. Good job me!" I said.

*A few hours later*

I finally made it out with leaves & sticks stuck to my hair & clothes. I made it back to my room & saw Lizzie. "Y/N! Thank goodness you're alright. Maddie & I were so worried." Lizzie wrapped her arms around me & sat me down on my bed.

"Oh you poor little Hatter." Lizzie took the sticks out of my hair & took the leaves off my clothes. She only cleaned the dirt off my face. "Go shower & put on some clean clothes. Your future Queen demands it." I had a little smirk & took off my top hat & jacket & boots.

Lizzie blushed a little then turned around. "My apologies."

After my shower I put on my multicolored leggings & an oversized t-shirt that was also multicolored. I entered my bedroom & Lizzie's hair was in a bun & her crown sat on my vanity. A few strands of hair were out but it was cute. She wore a black nightgown with red hearts all over.

"Since Alister had you all day today, tomorrow it'll just be you & me then. And you won't be covered in sticks & leaves." Lizzie said & I giggled.

I laid down & Lizzie slept beside me. My back faced her while I just stared at wall.

No One's POV

Lizzie was going to make a move but stopped herself, she knew you weren't feeling the greatest & she didn't want to feel like she was going overboard. She was already in Y/N's room without permission.

Y/N's POV

*Morning*

I woke up & Lizzie wasn't beside me. Maybe she had left. I changed into this:

I went downstairs & saw Lizzie in the tea shop

I went downstairs & saw Lizzie in the tea shop. "Ah! Ms. Hatter you're finally awake, & dressed. Lovely, we can go to that restaurant I wanted to go to. Not that weird place we went to the other day."

"Like later? Or now?" "Later, now I just want to be in your presence." Lizzie smiled & I did too.

Lizzie & I just talked for hours about what our childhood & how we missed Wonderland. "Oh look at the time! It's time to go!" Lizzie grabbed her heart shaped purse & grabbed my hand.

"I've never seen you so determined to go to a restaurant." Lizzie blushed. "Well we never spend time alone, so I wanted to take advantage of it."

We got a table & ordered. The place was a lot different than the other place. The waiters all looked so elegant. Everything was so bright it was like they tried to make the place look like you entered heaven.

"I know you're not used to this fancy, rich stuff but I wanted to give you a good experience." Lizzie said. I smiled then held Lizzie's hand. She blushed then looked up at me.

"I love it, you don't have to worry."  Lizzie smiled & kissed my hand. I blushed & Lizzie had a little smile. "I'll make sure you're treated properly."

After our meal Lizzie & I couldn't stop talking about old times. I was so glad that I spent the day with only Lizzie. She always was such a sweetheart, even though she tried to hide it.

"Can we do this again?" I asked shyly. "Yes!" She said without a thought. "I mean..yes, I'd like that." She calmed herself down. She was so excited to do this again.

That's the end of this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💙💜💙.