Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Bing a few months since me and Jack got stuck in another world and it's Bing great, Weiss has Bing teaching us the basics of this world as well as magic. I've also spend some time with Winter and I found out she is a general in the demon army which I find interesting and I also can't believe that they bout the story of me being a demon queen, well it's technically true but they told me if the demon king can kill a God then anything can happen. Anyway I heard from Weiss that tonight we should be getting a letter to attand the demon king academy since me and Jack Qualify in the generation of Chaos and in the mean time I've Bing building my hanging gardens, I've Bing building for the past few months and I had help thanks to my skill in magecraft I was able to make Golems to help me even the ones that look like the battle droids from star wars ( A/N: I'm serious on that don't they look alike) right now I'm about to complete the North West side of the gardens so it should be complete later in the year and if things go well in a few more months. I heard foot steps and I assumed it's Jack so I said "go away Jack I'm working" I then heard a voice that's not Jack " So this is where you are you Dolt" I turned around and I saw Weiss standing there.

Weiss's POV

I've Bing looking for (Y/N) for hours and I finally found her working on her project and to be honest I'm not even Shure what's she's doing but it looks huge. When I found her she was repairing one of her Golems and I assume she thought I was Jack because she said " to away Jack I'm working " I replied "so this is wear you are you dolt" she turned to face me and she said "well I didn't except you to be here" I smiled and said "well you are building this thing in my back yard, and what are you wearing?" She looked down at what she was wear and said " it's my construction outfit"

 When I found her she was repairing one of her Golems and I assume she thought I was Jack because she said " to away Jack I'm working " I replied "so this is wear you are you dolt" she turned to face me and she said "well I didn't except you to be...

I Rolled my eyes and said "well anyway come on our letters are going to come any minute now" she nodded and shouted "message to all Golems continue work as planned if any of you need repairs activate the repair Golems" she turned to face me the. She snaped her fingers and a magic Circle appeared under her and her outfit changed to her usual dress and she said "alright let's go" I nodded and we headed to the manner.

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Weiss are in the Lounge area while Jack is hanging from the sealing and your probably wondering why well this morning I found her Groping me in my sleep again so I'm punishing her but it's a lot harder now thanks to my new appendage I don't know how guys live like this. An owl went threw the window along with two others each one holding a letter in there beaks I grabbed my letter and Weiss grabbed hers and Jack's and the owl said "Delsagad is a system to train the demon king of Tyranny's Descendants to become the new demon king, he died two thousand years ago it is said that this is the year the founding ancestor will awaken, this year's incoming class will be members of the generation of Chaos among who will be the demon king reborn, when the founding ancestor dose return the demon relm will surely be developed with crys of joy" the owl flew away and I couldn't help but think "this is going to be fun".
Time skip next day