chapter 4

3rd person POV (flashback)

                             In a forest at night we see the ruins of a small guild, fire was everywhere and the attackers are collecting there treasure. In the run down guilds main hall we see two people one was a tall man with black and green hair with glasses, he wore cat gloves with swords at the claws. The second is a short girl with white hair and a black cloke, the man yelled at the girl"you little freak!, there's no way in hell I'm letting my meal ticket go!" The girl glared at him and she said "its not your choice Kuro" the man now named Kuro was Furious and he yelled "you are nothing but my tool!, you dont get a choice!" he was about to strike her until the gravity around him became heavier and he was in a small Creator. In the door way we see a woman with (S/C) and with (H/L) (H/C) hair, her eyes has red crosses on them and she said "hello Kuro, or should I say Shinji" his eyes went wide and the glasses on his face broke reveling his blue hair. He then said " (Y/N) you bitch!" The girl stabbed him in the leg and he screamed in pain and (Y/N) said "I'm taking Jack from you, both in game and IRL and if you try and take her back to be your slave" the gravity became stronger and she finished "I will end you" she turned to leave and she said "come on Jack" Jack then said in a happy and childish voice "I'm coming mistress!" while they where leaving Kuro aka Shinji then screamed "YOU POISONOUS BITCH, I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!, YOU HEAR ME!, I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!" after he finished they left.

End of flashback

                       (Y/N)'s POV

                                  What a random memory, me, Jack, and Weiss are walking to school and I heard people whispering again (RP) "its her" (RG) "the one that broke an anti magic barrier with only a dagger" (RB) "I heard she's more powerful then the demon king" (RP) "I heard she's a demon queen from another World" I just gave a smug smile and Weiss noticed this and said "why are you smiling like that?" Jack answered "there talking about her and how superior she is, its her thing" . Just then Sasha's team came to us and one of them said "(Y/N) we wish to join your team" I then said "no" one of them asked "why?" I replied "your too weak and your dead wait" one of them got angry and grabbed the collar of my shirt and said "we are demon royalty and your nothing but a filthy hybrid!, you will Accept us you whore!" The others tried to stop him but Jack pulled out a knife and put it up against TBE guys neck and said "lay one finger on my mistress and your dead". The guy let go and he fell to his knees with fear, Jack put the knife away and we started walking to class again, we got there and we sat next to Misha and Anos and Misha asked " what should I give to someone as a birthday gift" Anos asked "who's birthday?" Misha answered "its Sasha's" I replied "well she's your sister so I say anything" . Sasha came in and said "good morning" she then sat next to me and Jack gave me dead eyes, I then asked "ok, why are you here?" Sasha replied "so what, the seat isn't taken and its easier if we seat as a team" she then said to me "oh by the way (Y/N) some of my former teammates want to follow under your leadership now too" I sighted at that. I then said "ya they Approach me Earlier, I said no" Sasha then said "Huh!, what for?!" Anos replied "the six of us are a Sufficient force, we dont need anybody else" Sasha then said "tests my need more then five teammates, you can't take place in the class Competition without seven or more" that rubbed me the wrong way, why seven?, that Specific number for a team.
                                     The bell ranged and Ms, Ludowell said "its widely expected that the demon king with resurrect sometime this year, today your learning about great magic, one of the seven elder demon emperors will be teaching this lesson". Anos then said" seven elder demon emperors? " Sasha scoft at that and said "dont tell me you haven't heard of them?" He hummed at that and I said "never heard of them " Weiss glared at me and said "so you weren't listening when I mention them" I sighed and Sasha said "no wonder the both of you are misfits, 2,000 years ago the founding ancestors used his own blood to make seven subordinates, the first descendents of the founding ancestor, and we call those subordinates the seven elder demon emperors, the demon king Academy was created by the elder demon emperors to develop future demon Lords" . So its like creating your own NPC in a way, so Anos's subordinates are the deans but something is off, if they where born in the mythical age, then why is magic so sloppy and weak here? As well as knowing who Anos is that's the topper here, Ms, Ludowell then said "master Anos and lady (Y/N), im warning you now to mind your manners" Anos then said "ya shure, ill behave" I then said "no promises hot stuff" she blushed at that and everyone laughed. She then announced an Ivs Necron and the guy came in and he's a tall man in a black and red rob with gold trimming, and is face is a skull with is mouth on his chest. Anos then said "yo Ivs its bing awhile" I smiled at this, he turned around and Ms, Ludowell said "oh my, my Sincere apologies Lord Ivs, Anos Voldegod will be expelled Immediately" Ivs then said "wait, you talked as we met before" then him and Anos have a conversation, he didn't know Anos and he lost his Memory over these years, im gueseing its the same with the others as well, Anos grabbed his face and did a memory spell which I copied. He then went to explain about the Necron family secret, fusion magic I actually copied notes on this, a magic that fuses other magic and increased there power tenfold, that's something I want to know about. I also found out that Sasha and Ivs are related so that's actually interesting, Ms, Ludowell then said "ok class we have a second speaker today, she is going to teach us about magic from magic called magecraft" me and Jacks eyes widen, and I thought "someone here knows magecraft?!" Ludowell Continue "her origins are unknown but the school allowed her and her companions to stay at this school until her creator comes, she is accompanied by her body guard a knight named Mordred" I couldn't believe it, I need to see this with my own eyes, the doors opened and I was shocked, its Medea and Mordred two of my NPCs I created! I smirked and I took a page out Anos's book, I got up and said "Hello Mordred and Medea, its bing awhile".