Chapter 5

Flashback: 3rd person POV

We see a ruined fortress in the mountains and this fortress belong to the guild Paw pains, In the sky we see a flouting city right above it. You might think an army attack this mighty guild but your wrong only one person destroyed this fortress in less then five minutes. One by one each of the guilds members died without seeing a thing and all that is left is the Guild master Kuro, right now we see him pinned to the wall by chains and a voice said "I told you to stay away from her Shinji but you wouldn't listen and now she's in the hospital" we see (Y/N) with a face that can literally kill someone. he then said "at least she had some fun" with a Taunting tone, this earned a stab to the leg, she then said "the police know its you and there on there way so I'm going to make this last" she then took out five pins with different poisons and she stabbed each poison into him and his vains twiched and his limbs convols and more chains stabbed him making the pain increase and he said "WHERE IS EVERYONE!?" She replied "dead" for the next hour Shinji was arrested and trailed for assault, attempt of murder, and attempt of rape and his howl life was destroyed and to this day he only thought of one thing and thats to kill (Y/N).

Flaskback end

                             "On my 15th birthday I'll disappear" Anos then asked "is that why she calls you a magical doll?" Misha answered "a magical doll isn't the right word, Misha Necron never existed in this world in the first place." I arched my brow and asked "what do you mean?" Anos then said "what she is trying to say that she was part of Sasha originally" my eyes shot up and Misha said "how did you know?" Anos then explained "before she left Sasha was able to destroy her Sec  with you. Usually that's impossible but the two of you with party's under contract it's one and the same different story." I actually couldn't believe it, that explains why she was willing to share me, I then added " two thousand years ago there was a spell that separated one person into two, was Ivis Necron behind this?" Misha nodded yes and said "i receive a share of Sasha's soul while I was still a fetus, a life without a spirit of her own, that's what I am" I felt bad for Misha and angry at Ivis next time I see him he's dead. It was quite for a minute until Anos broke it by saying " Ivis also casted fashion magic on the both of you simultaneously didn't he?, the spell refusing two sources doesn't last very long. Once the spell wears off the two of you return to being one person he took advantage of the spells unique  features to make a more powerful demon clan." Misha nodded and I said angry"I can't believe this, using a spell like that on a fetus and having two children raised as sisters and now one has to die for the other, what a loud of bull!" Anos put his hand on my shoulder and that calmed me down and I gave him a thumbs up telling him I'm ok now.
                                        Misha then said " division, Fusion resurrection magic, Dino Jixis" Anos then said "I can't believe he dreamt of such a foolish spell." Misha looked down sadden and she said "I wanted a normal life my fate is set in stone, I'll disappear and Sasha remain that was alright with me, I got to live for 15 years. I hoped to make some memories but no one in the demon clan would speak to me since I didn't exist in there eyes or so I thought but you treated me kindly Anos and (Y/N). Anos became my first friend and (Y/N) became my first love." She then smiled at the thought of that and she continued "I saw a miracle in my short life time normally I lived as thoe I don't exist, I'm so sorry". Anos then asked "why are you apologizing?" Misha then said "if I haven't become friends with you then-" I interrupted her by giving her a hug and all the while tears fell down from my eyes I said " Idiot, don't me such a fool" Misha then asked "what do you mean?" I answered "there are two things I've never known, regret and love from anyone who wasn't Jack, all my life before I became what I am was hell. I was raised in a abusive orphanage never knowing who my parents where and I didn't have any friends they all thought i was creepy or poisonous, besides Jack no one ever thought of me as something else until I met you, Anos, his parents, Sasha, and my Servents. You showed me love" I then went face to face with Misha's shock expression and I grabbed her gin and said "you are my first love too and i don't want to lose you so I'll grant you a wish." Misha then asked "a wish?" I nodded and said "it can be anything" Misha then replied "I want to make up with Sasha" I then gave Her a deep kiss and after a few minutes I said "it shall be done" Anos but in and said "Misha will you promise us one thing?" She looked confused and Anos said "believe that you'll live, believe that you'll see tomorrow" Misha was awwed by this and she replied " I promise " I smiled at this moment then I said "ok so first let's stop Sasha" Anos nodded and we started running to her.
                                   We made it back to that garden room and I saw Sasha with the staff and she is heading to the door but luckily Anos was able to use magic to make the door disappear. Anos then said "hi Sasha" I then said "hi sweet cheeks" she turned around and said "I assume this is Anos's handy work?" Anos then said "well yeah, since Misha wants to make up with you" Sasha reacted with anger and she said "you can't be that stupid did you forget what I just did to you?!" Misha then said "I need you to tell me the truth" Sasha then asked in a annoyed tone "about what?" Misha answered her "be honest Sasha do you hate me?" It was quite for a minute until Sasha said "hey, want to have another duel you two?" I was curious why she asked for this but before I asked Anos beat me to it. He asked "What kind of duel?" Sasha answered "first you two wait while I creat a magic circle. Once it's done if you can control it's magic I'll answer the dolls question but if you fail your going to have to follow my orders." I smirked and said "you haven't learned a thing from the last one did you?" Anos then said "ok we agree" she nodded and she said "great, I'll make shure I'll be done by midnight tomorrow before she disappears". I nodded agreeing to duel but one of my skills activated, its called danger sense if it's activated that means there is a fight about to start so I better prepared for it.
We went to the middle of the room and a magic clock appeared telling the time and counting down till midnight tonight. Two things appeared and they started drawing magic circles while Sasha guided them and it looks like a dance to me. Your probably wondering what I'm doing well I'll tell I'm planning on using the fate summoning spell to summon one of my NPCs to me and like Anos I'm making it in secret using a mix of wind magic and Mercury magecraft. Once Sasha is done she said "it's finished, theses are Zexes and Delt magic I've invented myself" Anos then said "looks like Zexes is a spell that links the Sources and Delt-". Sasha interrupted him and said "Delt you don't have to worry about you only needed to control Zexes" I Scoft and said "you know it's not really fun if you lose on purpose" Sasha then said "I can't Control these circles you myself there way to big" Anos then said "alright then with all due respect for your wisdom and courage I think I'll pick up my win now" He then used magic to control both circles and like I was hoping for everyone got distracted by it. Anos then said "like I said looks like I'm the winner of this Duel so answer Misha's question" I nodded and Misha walked in front of Sasha and Sasha said "Misha, your going to disappear soon you weren't real in the first place. I'm only going back to who I was originally, if only I could of looked at it that way it would have bing so much easier. Back when I couldn't control the demonic eyes of destruction you where the only one to stay by my side and smiled at me. Thanks to you i was allowed to go outside but since technically you didn't exist you where always all alone, you say it's your fate but I've bing doing research all this time thinking that's there some kind of magic that can change that. For 15 years I've lived life to the fullest and so it's only fare that I give the rest of that life to you" the two magic circles then started to Merch into one and Sasha continued.
"Delt makes your source the original except mine and there's only one thing to activate it all you have to do is reject me. Don't worry you can do it I've bing preparing for you to hate me for so long a fate like this I'll destroy it." It's at that moment I realize that Sasha's mouth isn't moving and I turn to Anos and he winked and me and I actually can't believe he did it, I have respect for him now. Sasha then said out loud now " listen here you little doll for all these years with every heart beat I've hated you " for our entire life's with every heart beat I've always loved you" good by little doll." She then activated the spell and it looks like Anos was about to deactivate it so I beat him to it and took out rule breaker and touched the tip into the circle shattering the spell. Sasha then said "what it didn't work" Misha then said "I'm sorry I don't understand why would you lie to me" Sasha was shocked by this and Misha continued "so Sasha I've love how awkward you get, you know that right" Sasha was awwed and she dropped the staff and almost fell until Misha catches her. Sasha then started crying while Misha just smiled and I'm also crying a little bit too, these monuments always get to me, Sasha then said "No!, after all the cruel things I've did, you where supposed to reject me you idiot I'm begging you!, or else I can't save you!" Misha then said "don't feel bad for me I'm not even real" Sasha then showed her demonic eyes again and she shouted "your real to me!, please don't do disappear!" Misha then replied "I'm going to become apart of you so I'll always be by your side" for the next few minutes they just sat there hugging each other.
Misha then looked to us and said "I got to make up with her, now I don't have any regrets in my short life time I saw two miracles." Anos then said "what do you mean the real miracle hasn't started yet" Sasha then asked " Anos do you mean you can make me disappear except Misha?!" Misha then said "that's not good" Sasha then begged "please (Y/N), Anos let Misha-" I then said " will you keep quiet and let the man finish what's he saying first." I then gestured the floor to Anos and he said " now I remember didn't this question came up in the attitude test?, let's say you have a daughter with power but little in the way of demon king attitude but a son little power but immense demon king attitude, if both where on the brink of death which one should you save?" I remember it and I said "I think we said the same answer Anos" he nodded and Anos said "our answer to that is, I would save both of them". They where both shocked and Sasha said "impossible " I then said "impossible is what I do best sweetheart " Anos then said "all I have to do is Change the past and then you both start as individual demons." Misha then asked " Individual demons?" Sasha then said "it can't be" I then looked at the clock and I said "it's almost midnight cinderella" Anos then said "if those split sources where to appear here now then what then?" For the first time since I met him he out smarted me with magic I was going to get spirits and make them have spirit but this works out just fine.
                                  Then Sasha answers the question "the four then becomes two and it wouldn't matter which source fused with which" then both of them then got shocked by realization. If you asked me a few months ago that I'm going to see time travel first hand then I've told you your crazy and have someone lock you up but now knowing Anos I believe it, Anos then said "that's the Idea, go back 15 years using Revide if they fused there then you have bing fused as twins with your own respected souls and sources" everyone was in aww at this even me. I then rubbed the back of my head and said "for once Anos we where not on the same page, I was going to summon spirits to fuse with them making them hafe spirit but your idea is way better" he hummed and said "yours would have work but there might have bing problems later on the round" I nodded and we get things started. Anos then explained to the girls "you must go back in time yourselves for this to work" Sasha then said "hang on we can't cast a spell that powerful" just then a huge magic circle appeared and I said "show off" and Anos said "I'll use Giza to give you some of my power your only task is to fix the gaze of origin with those demonic eyes of yours and there's one more factor you need to know" He then started walking close to them and I followed and he said " you need the origin of a founding ancestor to enable Revide in other words me" I then added " i my not know time magic but I am an expert in magecraft and there are a few spells I can do to smoothen the process" Sasha Just blushed after I said all that and Anos said "believe in me" I then added" and believe in me" we then said at the same time "not some bogus pretenders" the both of them looked at each other in determination and they nodded and Sasha said "if there's a smallest glimmer of a chance" Misha continued "we will" Anos then said "don't forget those words" just then the ceiling broke and I saw Ivis stab Anos with a sword.
Sasha and Misha both screamed "Anos!" After that I felt a presents behind me and it was about to impale me until I snapped my fingers and activated the summoning to summon Mordred