Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm being dragged, there's no metaphor or anything like that I'm currently being dragged by Weiss and Jack in my school uniform covered in a sheet so it won't get dirty. I whined "I want to go to bed!" After my so called ''day off'' I didn't get any rest and I didn't want to go to school but Weiss and Jack wouldn't allow that and forced me to go. Weiss then said "you are going if you like it or not!" Jack then added "plus you don't have a choice " I ground. After about an hour of dragging we made it to class and I immediately stood up and started walking to class all the while getting glances at everyone. When I got into class I went to sit next to Misha and I greeted her with a kiss, she smiled and she rested her head on my shoulder. Anos then walked in and Sasha asked "are you excited?" Anos replied "what do you mean?" Misha then said "we are finally getting our dungeon exam results " I blinked and said "oh I completely forgot " then a frazzled Weiss sits next to me and Sasha asked her "are you ok Weiss?" She then glared at me and said "this morning someone refused to get out of bed and I was not breaking our perfect attendance record so me and Jack had to drag her. And no I don't mean metaphorically I mean literally!" Everyone looked at me and Anos asked "was this about yesterday?" I replied "I don't want to talk about it, anyway do you guys think we'll score high?" Sasha then said "well we did bring back the scepter after all we should get a perfect score". I smiled at the thought of it, Emilia then said " attention!, first I have an announcement to make tomorrow a two transfer students will be joining us. There a member of the generation of chaos and known as the prodigies of the magic swords needless to say but he's royalty those of you in white uniforms please don't forget your own standing when you interact with them" I then said "I guess I'm off the hook huh teach" she clicked her tongue in anger and I simply love it. Sasha then said "what a weird time to be transferring in" Weiss then said "I agree it's quite odd" Emilia then added "and also the scepter Amos's team brought back during the dungeon exam the other day, unfortunately someone has seemed to have stolen it before we could even have it appraised" this shocked us and she continued "as a temporary measure till the culprit is found Anos's team will be receiving a score of seventy points" this did not sit right with me luckily for me I booby trapped it, I snapped my figures activating the magic and as I wait Sasha said "that's unacceptable!, isn't it the academies fault that it got stolen, isn't it a temporary score shouldn't it be 100!" She replied "I understand your frustration however Sasha there are just too many variables" one random student then said "you never know maybe they stole it themselves so no one can find out it's fake, they are misfits after all" Sasha was fuming and Weiss was glaring at those guys, Jack was holding herself back, I was going to say something but a girl in a white uniform and brown hair in twin tails said "Sasha's right!, I don't think it's fair would you still be doing this even if there all royalty? Or is this happening because there hybrids?" I was shocked, generally I was shocked by that question I can tell she's got experience in talking with people like Emilia and I couldn't help but like her. Emilia then said "Misa Llioroagu unitarian campaigns are strictly prohibited on campus if you don't take your seat immediately you will be punished " she looked nervous but I stood up and I spoke my mind "if unitarian campaigns are against school rules then royalist ones are as well then in other words is what your doing is against school rules, am I right teach?" Misa looked at me with surprise and Emilia looked frustrated and I just smirked. Anos then stood up and said"is this really a big deal" he then started walking to a very sick looking person a don he continued "all you have to do is smoke out the culprit right" he then stood in front of the sick student and he asked "what do you want?" Anos then said "I'll be taking that" and dramatically he literally pulled the scepter out from the guys chest shocking everyone. I just rolled my eyes, then he inspected it and he looked at me and asked "did you booby trapped it?" I smiled innocently and said "why yes I did, you never know what might happen " I then pulled out a needle from my sleeve and threw it at the sick student and I explained "poison from the red horned grigal a very poisonous concoction that starts out as a normal sickness by the end of day become completely paralyzed what I just gave him is the cure so your welcome " .
Anos smiled and then he removed my trap and handed it to Emilia and he whispered something in her ear but I couldn't hear but after he was finished she looked surprised. After class was over we where all in the hall and Weiss said "I can't believe you did that" I asked "did what?" She replied "by your little protest it makes you look like your pro unitarian while my family chose to be neutral" I then said "so I guess I'm a unitarian now" Weiss sighed and Jack asked "is it really that bad?" Sasha answered "both sides are looking for members and given Weiss's status and her being neutral and friends with a unitarian it might looked like the Schnees chose the unitarians over The Royalists" Anos then said "it really doesn't matter but I am surprised you care so deeply about it (Y/N) " I then said "there was always discrimination where I'm from and I've always chose to fight back instead of enduring it" that's true back on Earth I did participate in some ani-race schism protest and I kinda did the same in game so yeah. I then heard someone yell "Sir Anos!, Lady (Y/N)!" We all stop to look at Misa running to us, after she got up with us she said "um, thanks for standing up for me just now" I smiled and said "your welcome, I hate seeing things like that so it was no trouble on my part" Anos then said "your name is Misa right?, it was nothing " she smiled and said "still it means a lot " Anos then said "oh right, didn't Emilia say something about unitarians?" Me and Weiss gave him a deadpan look and we both thought "we where just talking about them" Misa looked ecstatic and said "she did!, you wouldn't be interested would you" she was kinda in his face then Sasha said "hey personal space" separating the two. Misa then said "sorry I got carried away" I then said "I'm actually interested just to clarify" she looked happy and she said "I'm shure you know that Dildhade is ruled by pure blooded royalty while hybrids are left out in the Cold. It's about time we had equality, that's why we unitarians have bing campaigning to unify the demon race as its aunt to be regardless wether your royalty or hybrid would you like to hear a little bit more after school today?, by the way you two should know believe your the demon king of tyranny and the demon queen of another world " Anos then said "oh?" I then said "well this is a surprise " Misa then said "it's a long way to go to reach our ideals but we have strength in numbers Sir Melheis Boran of the seven elder demon emperors as well as a famous demon swordman call Kokushibo and an artist called Gyokko agrees" i was surprised to hear those names if it's true there here then things might get interesting for us.
Anos then said "having a backer like that is was enables you to give out a decent campaign isn't it?" She replied "it is, um what about the rest of you?, I'm shure all of you believe Sir Anos and Lady (Y/N) is the demon king and queen" Sasha then said "we now Anos is the demon king and we know that (Y/N) is my queen but facts are not a matter of faith" Misha nodded and Jack said "I'm her bodyguard of course I believe that" Weiss sighed and said "I knew before we enrolled here" I smiled but then I just realized what Sasha said. I looked to her and I asked "my queen?" She replied "yes, don't you remember I submitted to you back in the dungeon " I had a mutual look on my face and Jack was laughing her butt off. Sasha then scoffed and said "you didn't know!" I quickly changed the subject "let Misa finish" she then pouted and said "Baka" I then thought "Omg, she's in love with me" Misa smiled and said "I'm glad" . After school we followed Misa to a area where there's a howl bunch of towers and Anos asked "what is this place?" Misha answered "the Union tower where students gather after class to take part in all kinds of activities " I then thought "so school clubs, didn't know that was a thing here" Sasha then asked "are you shure your Unitarian group are allowed to assemble on campus?" Misa then said "please rest assured" we stopped at a tower and she continued "feasts your eyes on the head quarters of our Anos and (Y/N) fan Union!" Anos looked indifferent but I just paled and I thought "please don't let it be like those nut jobs!!!!!" Sasha then said "your kidding" Misha then said "so this is a fan club" Weiss then said "I'm actually surprised this exists " Jack added "and its about to get worse" we open the doors and I saw a huge library with two statues one of Anos and one of me, there was a group of girls and they all looked at us. They started to blush and I heard one of them said "it's Sir Anos and Lady (Y/N) is here!" Anos literally looked like it didn't faze him while I'm blushing in embarrassment under this forced smile! One with glasses then said "is this real?!, am I breathing the same Air as Sir Anos and Lady (Y/N)!?" I then thought "please don't get worse!, please DONT GET WORSE!!!" The one next to the one with glasses then said "can we consider this as some kind of indirect kiss!" Then they all started fan girling! I then thought "IT GOT WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Misa then said "sorry about this they didn't know you two where coming" I looked to Weiss to see a smug look on her face and I said "don't you dare ice queen" Everyone then went to explore the place, Misha inspecting the statue of Anos, Weiss inspecting the one of me, Jack looking threw a book and Sasha picking a book up from a shelf and I walked behind her so I can see and I saw a drawing of Anos shirtless, she stared to blush and she looked threw them getting her blush more red until she stopped at a picture of me in wedding dress lingerie, wait...............................................................................THERE'S LEWD FAN ART OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We both exploded after that, Misa then said "it's useful to have items like that on hand to prove we're a fan club to avoid suspicion" Anos then said "the fact you put up this façade openly proves your lack of power" Misa then said "I agree with you" Jack then went up to me with a book and she showed me more lewd fan art of me but this one was with my new appendage. Sasha saw this and she exploded in embarrassment again and I quickly closed the book and I said to myself "how did they find out about that?" Then I just realized Sasha was in ear shot of me. I quickly turned around and she was blushing mad and I said in embarrassment "for the love of god don't tell anyone that's an order" she nodded and said "y-yes m-m-my qu-queen" .
Misa then said "your very observant Sir Anos" She then looked at me then at Anos and she said "do you two mind coming with me, there's something I would like you to see" we nodded and everyone went upstairs to a room once opened we saw a sword and Misha asked "what's this?" We walked inside and Misa explained "this sword was a gift from my father, I'm shure you probably caught on by now but my blood line is mixed with something else other then demon. My father is a demon and my mother was a spirit " Anos then said "an interesting mix"I then said "in my world demons and spirits are exact opposites of each other given the holy and unholy nature of the two they could never conceive a child I'm surprised to see one" she then said "my mother soon passed away when I was born and I never even met my father" I clenched my fist and I asked "whys that?" She replied "well my best guess he might be royalty " Misha then said "it's the duty of a royal to leave pure blood ascendance, if any other races are mixed even close relatives are excluded from the royal family" this brought back some memories of my childhood and I didn't like it one bit. Anos then Said " so he cant let the secret out that he has a hybrid daughter get out" Misa nodded and she said "that's alright this sword is the only thing he sent me on my 10th birthday I'm shure my father has the other hafe of this sword in his possession. I believe that day will surely come when royalty and hybrids can all join hands, Everyone here came from similar backgrounds all we want is to spend time with our families openly, Sir Anos, Lady (Y/N), on behalf of the unitarians please allow us to join your team" the other fan club members then said "please permit us to fight by your side!" Without thinking I bowed and said "Anos since I let you in charge the answer is your but I beg of you to accept there request!" I might of lost my cool for a minute but I couldn't help it. I can tell there all shocked by this I mean who wouldn't, Anos smiled and said "well before I do that you have to prove your depth of your resolve " Misa then said "you want us to prove it" he didn't say anything but Misa said "I understand I swear all of us shall live up to your expectations" after that I was glad and we all head home, I however chose to take the long way back on my own to clear my head but as I was walking I felt someone's eyes on me.
The sun went down and it was officially nighttime, I stopped and I said "you might as well come out one and five". I heard footsteps coming from a near by alleyway and I saw a demon with long black hair and wearing a kimono and a sword on his hip, this demon has six eyes with two having words and they read Uppermoon 1 this man is Kokushibo