Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV

                                            After the howl dungeon exam they gave us a day off to rest and me and Jack are spending the day off so fare sleeping. As I was sleeping I hear a ringing like an alarm, I groan and I said "Jack turn off your alarm " Jack groaned back "it's not mine" just then we realized something, we don't have a alarm clock. She shot up and we looked around the room and we found nothing until I noticed a small dot at the end of my vision and it was blinking. I looked at it and it opened a stat screen, I then told Jack "Jack please tell me I'm hallucinating" she shook her head no when I saw she has one too. I looked at it and it's my stats from the game, it also showed my skills as well as magic I learned from this world, Jack then said "I can't believe we didn't know this and we have bing here nearly a few months" I replied "honestly how long did it took us to find it in the game?" She was quite after that and we just looked threw it but something got my eye. It was a Notification so I clicked it and the message read " Notification: your mind control counter measures have failed and one of your NPC's has turned against you" I had a plan and straight face and I said "what" Jack noticed my attitude and walked over to me and read the message and she said " how the hell did that happen?" I silently said " they took what is mine" Jack heard me and said "ok I know your mad but don't rampage now" she then hugged me and I calmed down and I said "it doesn't say which one and to add to it my current mind control counter measures are no good" Jack nodded and after that we decided to look into this but first breakfast.

Weiss's POV

I woke up early because I wanted to train, yesterday I learned from Jack that (Y/N) and Anos fought something that would kill anyone. And I couldn't do a thing, I was helpless when Cardin tried to attack me and yesterday all I could do was run, I don't want to be helpless especially with her. I felt like a damsel in distress and (Y/N) had to save me not once but twice now and all I feel was uselessness so I decided to train more especially on my family's special ability, we can summon the monsters we defend and I have bing training so I can use it. After my 15th try I felt exhausted and then I slammed fist against the training bench and I said " why can't I do it!" I then heard someone clear there throat and I turn to see Medea, since (Y/N) made me talk with them I kinda offered them to stay with us and they took it but they actually spend there time in (Y/N)'s little construction project. I then said "good morning Medea, why are you here?" She replied "I kept sensing someone trying to summon something but keeps failing so I followed the magic to here" I then said "yes, that was me" she then asked "what where you trying to summon?" I replied "a fallen knight, my family can summon monsters that we defeated " She hummed and thought about something for a few minutes and she said "I see so it's like a fusion between necromancy and spirit summoning, can I see how it works?" I replied "shure" I got up from the bench and I summoned a summoning glyph and I tried again but it failed. I looked to her and she was thinking about something, she then extended her hand and the same glyph appeared and I was astonished by this only my bloodline can use this ability so how is Medea using it. I then watched a knight with a big shield and a sword come out and she said "it's interesting, I can use it for quick summoning" I was shocked and I asked "how did you do that!?, only my family can use it!"
                                       She looked at me from under her hood and said "I'm the caster of our group and I'm a genius one at that, there is not one spell I can't use". I was shocked by this, Medea was truly a master at her craft if she can figure out my family's ability and use it, I looked at my sword and back at her summon so I then asked "can you teach me?" She was a little surprised by this so she asked "why do you need help?" I clenched my fists and I said "twice she saved my life, one from Cardin and the second if I stayed I would of died"  I then shouted " I don't want her to save me every time!, I want to stand by her side!" I saw her grew a smirk and she said "bold words coming from you, but you can't stand by her" I looked at her and I said "what do you me?" She then explained "no one can stand by her side, only under her" I looked at her weirdly and she continued "she is fare stronger then anyone, she magic ability knows no bounds. She has the skills to take on army's and won" I was curios on what she was talking about until it clicked, (Y/N) was able to use the eyes of destruction, fight off an elder demon emperor and won, I now get what she is talking about. (Y/N) is on a whole other level then her, she finally noticed and she said "now you realize, now do you still wish to travel down that path" I thought about it and my resolve some how hardened, I gave her a look of determination and her smile grew wider and she said "very well, I'll teach you, your lucky there are only two people in our group who can use summoning magic and I'm one of them". I nodded but I felt like her training is going to be harder then my sisters.