|006|

Bianca:
Me and Angelo were on cloud 9 arriving home from the picnic. Once we entered the house we were greeted by an energetic Sofi.

"Mom-eey" she yelled running towards me since I was first to enter I bent down to hug her little figure.

" Hi il mio amore" (my love) I greeted " did you have fun with zietta M and zio jj?" (aunty/uncle) I asked looking up at the two.

"Sì but zio jj no want to pway prwincess" (yes/uncle) she says with a pout I laugh at how cute she was.

"Well it looks like mommy has to talk to him hmm" I say in a playful tone looking up at him.

"Hey hey to be fair I'm a man and we don't do that stuff" he countered back

"No yoew are zio Jj" (uncle) she argued back at him again after a few minutes of talking to each other and asking how Sofia was I heard Angelo clear his throat making Sofia look up at him.

"DAD-EEY" she yelled getting out of my grasp and running towards her father's arms.

He bent down to pick her up "principessa" (princess) he says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Did you miss me?" He asked

"Ummm no" she answered and I tried to bite back my laugh as I see a frown on his face.

"Why not?" He asked in a disappointed voice "It's beecawuse I mis-sed mom-eey moree" she answered truthfully "Ughh why do you have to be such a mommy's girl" he pouted he looked so cute and that's when I couldn't hold my laugh anymore and Jj couldn't either.

"Hey what are you both laughing at?" He questioned " nothing nothing it's just that you look so cute pouting who knew that mr big buff serious Angelo could pout" I answered between my laugh

"Hey!! I'm not always serious" he replied with a sassy tone "sureeeee" Jj and I say in unison "well I'm gonna go now I have a few friends to meet with if you know what I mean" Jj says earning a disgusted face from me and a high five from Angelo ew guys and as he left I too left heading up the stairs to mine and Sofia's room.

"Where are you going?" Angelo asked sounding like a dad questioning his children "well if you wanted to know dad I'm going to take a shower" I yelled back since I was at the top of the stairs by now and he was at the bottom of the staircase holding Sofi in his arms.

"Oooo can I join? And prefer daddy if you don't mind bambina" (baby) he replies in a excited but serious tone making me roll my eyes he sounds like a horny teenage boy "NOPE IN YOUR DREAMS DE LUCA AND I DO MIND" I yelled back as I entered the room.

A couple minutes later

After finishing my shower I get dressed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

As I exit my closet I see Angelo fast asleep on my bed only in boxers with his arms snuggled around Sofia who is also asleep next to him.

I'm not even mad that he entered my room without asking because this scene in front of me is so cute, I grab my phone off the dresser and snapped a quick photo. Probably soon to be new wallpaper on my phone.

I get into bed next to them not bothering to wake Angelo up to kick him out. I go onto social media to pass time when I felt a strong arm wrap around me.

"I can get use to this" he said and I couldn't help but roll my eyes turning my body towards him so that were now face to face "you know your still annoying even when you're half awake" I say looking at his handsome features.

"But you know you love me bambina" (baby) he says as he snuggles closer to me leaving Sofia with a big empty space to sleep comfortably in between Angelo and the wall.

"Do I really??" I questioned

"Yes and you can't get rid of me anytime soon" his hot breath hitting my skin as he speaks bring chills to me. I didn't respond because I feel my eyelid slowly getting heavier.

"Buonanotte amore mio" (goodnight my love) was the last thing I heard him say before I fully drifted off to sleep.

______________________
Authors note:
Am I writing this is the middle of a zoom call yes but anyways sorry for the very short chapter besties, I promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer but for now please vote and comment!
-Lina

The picture taken by Bianca mentioned in this chapter:

Not the picture I was envisioning but you get the idea ok see you guys in the next chapter ❤️