|023|

We were blinded by flashing camera lights coming from the paparazzi as JJ drove up to the main entrance of the grand Monet one of the main hotels owned by Pierre Monet the leader of the French mafia.

Our third closest ally thanks to Kate and Angelo's family since their mom's family were close friends with the Monet's.

And even though the Mafia ball wasn't labeled as the mafia ball to the public eye because of obvious reasons. It was like every other party but a little more what's the word?

Brutal? No too dramatic.

Murderous? Yes and no we have our moments.

Come on Bianca you know the fucking word.

I fucking give up.

But to summarize it, when you put a bunch of highly trained assassins, drug dealers, etc. in a room together some things are bound to happen unless you're lucky and nothing does.

"Are you done looking like a lost puppy yet? So we can head in? Or do you need another moment?" JJ's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I replied blankly trying to collect my thoughts.

"I said can we-" JJ starts speaking slower than usual.

"I fucking heard you the first time" I cut him off slapping the back of his head.

"Ow, watch the hair!" he whines smoothing out the back of his head.

"idiota" mumbled under my breath as I get out of the car. (idiot)

"Hey! I heard that" JJ yells out jogging up to me.

"Good" I whispered into his ear before poking him in the ribs as hard as I can.

"Mmmm" he groans trying to hide the pain as we near the paparazzi causing me to smirk a little.

"Bianca over here"

"Bianca, why did you fake your death?"

"Bianca, how are you feeling tonight?"

"JJ, what are you wearing?"

"JJ, what made you want to join the event tonight"

They immediately ambush us as we walk up to the doors, ignoring them me and JJ both enter the hotel lobby heading over to the big ballroom.

"Good evening may I have the names?" the announcer greeted as we made our way.

"Bianca Moretti and Jayden Amato" I say politely as his eyes widen.

"Tu es encore plus belle en personne" he spoke his eyes now roaming all over me.  (you're even more beautiful in person)

"Hé! les yeux sur son visage à tout moment putain de salaud" JJ replied through gritted teeth noticing how the announcer's eyes were settled on my boobs. (Hey! eyes on her face at all times you fucking bastard)

"Sorry" he apologized in a shaky voice picking up the mic.

"Are you ready cuz?" JJ asked holding his arm out for me to interlock.

"As I can ever be" I replied as he nodded the okay to the still shaky announcer.

Poor guy.

"Introducing miss Bianca Moretti and her escort sir Jayden Amato" his voice booms through the room catching everyone's attention.

We both head down the steps and let me just say if I thought the announcer's stare was uncomfortable boy I was wrong.

I could feel all eyes on me especially coming from all the men. It felt like I was their prey and they were hungry vultures waiting to feast upon me.