|024|

Angelo:
"сюрприз" George Petrov Ivan's underboss smirked pulling the trigger. (surprise)

Shit.

"stai scherzando, cazzo" Aldo cursed turning towards us. (are you fucking kidding)

"Luca call some men in, Marco go find your sister, JJ help him get her far away from here as possible, Enzo and Angelo escort the girls home" he ordered as we all nod.

Running towards Mia, Emily, Kate, and my mother they were all panicked, Mia trying to look for Bianca, Emily doing the same, my mother trying to calm down a frightened Kate.

Holy shit. Kate's here.

"Kate?" I run up wrapping my arms around her shaken body. "Angelo I'm scared" she cries clinging on to me.

My mother and father sent Kate to France as a kid to live away from this life due to her panic attacks and anxiety, while living in France protected by the Monet's my mom's god family Kate ended up living a pretty normal life.

She lived out her dream and opened up a boutique at eighteen. And yeah I visit her every once and a while but not enough and she hasn't lived this life since she was twelve.

"It's okay I'm gonna take you home okay everything's going to be alright" I reassured her as she nods. "Ragazzi vi porto a casa" I calmly tell my mom moving the both of them towards the exit. (I'm going to take you guys home)

Getting toward our three SUV's parked closely to the hotel in case of emergency's like this, me and Enzo quickly usher them into the first one we closest to us.

"Lasciami andare devo trovare Bianca" Mia huffed trying to wiggle out of Enzo's grip. (let me go I have to find Bianca)

"Mia, ho bisogno che ti calmi troveremo Bianca te lo prometto, ma per ora ho bisogno che tu sia al sicuro per noi due e Dante che è a casa ad aspettarci." Enzo comforts placing a hand on Mia's very pregnant belly while offering her a kiss on the forehead before shutting the door and jumping into the driver's side.

(Mia, I need you to calm down we'll find Bianca I promise you but for now, I need you to be safe for the both of us and Dante who's at home waiting for us.)

True love.

Something me and Bianca would have if I didn't have to follow through with the stupid plan.

—flashback—

One month ago

It's been the fifth time this week that Aldo has called us into a fucking meeting and I think Bianca's catching on.

Yesterday she asked me why the meeting would be so late and all I could come up with was because we all talk a lot.

Because we all talk a lot?

Come on Angelo you fucking dumb ass.

Sitting in the same seat that probably has my ass imprinted on it because of the three-hour meetings we've been having. Aldo cleared his throat.

"Angelo..." he starts off

Fuck why me first.

"yes?" I answered clearing my throat sitting up straighter.

"...We've come up with a different plan since you recently expressed your thoughts on having to die" he calmly spoke as I nod my head leaning back in my seat.