|007|

Bianca:

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes after I let my eyes adjust to the light for a minute I attempted to get up key word 'attempted to' but I felt something heavy around my waist stopping me I look down to see Angelo's large arm wrapped around me.

I tried to get out of his grip without waking him up but stopped when I felt him slightly stirring next to me and then I was pulled from my semi sitting position into his chest and his arms wrapped around me even tighter.

"Where do you think your going?" he asked his voice groggy but very sexy voice while snuggling into me, god is it hot is this room? no just me ok

"Umm Ang-gelo let-t me g-o-o" I stuttered god what is wrong with me.

"Why?" He asked while now sucking the skin on my neck god that's gonna leave a mark.

"Because-" before I could finish my brother Marco busted into the room.

"WAKEY WAKEY LOVE BIRDS" he says loudly then his eyes landed on us "oh god my virgin eyes" he says while dramatically cover his eyes making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up Marco" I said throwing a pillow at him, "come on guys with Sofia literally next to you?" He says disapprovingly "next time I suggest you do it away from her so you don't um I don't know maybe scar the poor kid for life" he says pointing at Sofia who's still peacefully sleeping in the big space between Angelo and the wall.

"Come on Marco she's asleep plus we weren't going to do anything" Angelo says defensively "well until you came in " I heard him mutter quietly but I still heard him causing me to slap his arm.

" Ow what was that for?" he whined "we weren't going to do anything" I say in an irritated voice while pointing between the two of us.

"Buzz kills" Angelo mumbled while crawling over me getting out of bed but not without giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes at how childish he sounds "Soo Marco why did you come into my room at 8:50am in the morning?" I asked diverting my eyes from Angelo who was putting a black t-shirt on and looking back at my brother.

"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me papà wanted us to be in the office in 20 for an important meeting" he said in a more serious tone then walking out.

Ok what was that for.

I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

Time skip

I enter the my fathers office with Sofia who was occupied with the barbies she had her in her hands on my hip.

Upon entering I saw my brothers, my father and mother, Angelo, his parents, Mia, her parents, cousin Jj, my aunt and uncle, and Lorenzo holding Dante in his lap.

"Alright shall we get started now?" Marco asked when he saw me enter.

"Alright as we all know the Russians raided our docks this weekend meaning they're here and want to some how possibly take us down....."

No this can't happen this can't be possible.

My whole body was in a state of fear and shock, I stopped listening after Russians.

He's coming back the man that try to rape and kill the baby inside of me is coming this can't be true.

I think I'm going to pass out