The beginning

Update/ A/N: I messed up with this chapter and I honestly need to re write this story but this chapter doesn't make sense bc I accidentally skipped to where they meet Kakashi and Koyko and forgot to do the part with the test to become genin so just fyi and I also didn't re-read this when editing so I didn't catch it till after so yeah-
12/24/21 edited

(Don't mind me just fixing the crap story yall like for some reason 💀)

Hiroyuki's Pov

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! *smash* "I guess I broke another alarm clock.."  I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth washed my face and got into my ninja outfit. "Taiga where are you?!" I yelled looking for my wolf Taiga. "Bark! Bark!" "Oh, there you are come on we're gonna be late for the Academy!" I opened the door letting  Taiga out before I closed it and started running towards the Academy with Taiga running right behind me.

At the Academy

I walked into the classroom where I saw a bunch of girls crowded around the desk in front of mine.

"Great a bunch of fangirls early in the morning," I said rolling my eyes, and went to my seat in the back of the classroom by the window.

A few moments later I see one of my best friends Asami walking in "Asami over here!" I called out to Asami. She smiled before running over to Me and sitting down next to me.

"Hey, Hiro! Did you try the new strawberry cupcake yet?!" My hyper friend asks me. "No woman I didn't but if there is strawberry I bet Hana has. Speak of Hana where is she?" I  ask raising a brow. "You mean she's not here yet? Usually, she gets here before both of us I wonder where she could be.." Asami says as she picks up Taigai and sits her on her lap and starts petting her.

I shrug turn back to the window and continue to look out until I  hear the door slam open and hear two girly voices yell: "FIRST!"

Both I and Asami look at the door to see Sakura and Ino arguing about who was first. "No, I was first I stepped in before you Billboard brow!" Ino yells. "No, you didn't Ino Pig! And leave my forehead out of it!!" Sakura yells back at Ino and continues going back and forth.

"Have you guys seen Sasuke he looks so cute!" "AHHH" both Me and Asami scream holding our chests and looking over at our friend Hana. "Jesus woman! You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled holding my heart like an old woman who just had a heart attack. "sorry but isn't he so cute?!" "Uhm sure Hana sure." I said.

"I mean he's cute but not as cute as Taiga!" Asami says and she starts giving Taigai belly rubs. "You're both weird," I said as I rolled my eyes and laid my head on the desk falling asleep.

A few hours later

"HIROYUKI!" Iruka sensei yells. "Eh-" I say as I lift my head from the desk and look at my angry sensei.

"For the last time stop falling asleep in class!"  Iruka sensei yells with his eyes twitching from anger and annoyance. "Uh right right," I say, and  Iruka sensei sigh.

"As I was saying Tomorrow you guys have your graduation testing and that will determine if you become Genin." Iruka sensei says then turns around.

I see Naruto run out of the classroom. "Iruka sensei Naruto left the classroom again!" A boy behind me said.

I turned around and said "Snitches get stitches" and pulled out Senbon needles.

The boy's face filled with fear and I was about to hurt him when Hana slapped my head. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled. "Stop scaring the poor boy you're gonna make him pee himself!" Hana replies. "You always ruin my fun," I say turning around back into my chair and crossing my arms under my big chest still hating how noticeable they are.