Land of waves final part 

A/N: Sorry guys I haven't posted in a while I was fighting with my brain and heart on how I wanna do this chapter and my brain won so yeah onto the story!

Sakura's Pov

I was sitting down by my tree taking a minute to catch my breath since I was the best at chakra Control I decided to take a small break. I sat the the bottom on my tree when Naruto came over. "Uhm hey Sakura..Do you think you can give me some tips.." Naruto asked. I nodded and gave him some tips and he told me not to tell Sasuke-kun but I didn't think much of it. I saw Hiroyuki walk into the woods a few hours ago and Sasuke-kun went into the woods the same Direction Hiroyuki went it. 'Where is Sasuke-kun going?! I should go check and make sure Hiroyuki doesn't try anything on MY Sasuke-kun!' I say to myself as I get up and walk in following Sasuke-kun. I walked around for a little bit till I Heard Hiroyuki talking. "Well Geez a thank you would be nice." She said. 'Thank you for what?!' I walk over and hide by a tree and peek to see Hiroyuki standing there and Sasuke-kun walking away. Sasuke-kun stops in his track and walks over to her making Hiroyuki back up into a tree. I can see her face heat up as Sasuke-kun gets closer and closer. The next thing I know they....kissed. I could feel my eyes widen and my heart drop. My eyes start to blur with tears. I walked away furious and heartbroken. I walked back to were everyone was and stand down by my tree with my knees to my chest. I hear footsteps and look up to see a blushing Hiroyuki and Sasuke-kun with a smirk and small blush on his face. I felt my blood boil and my heart ache.

Time skip still Sakura's Pov

We were all in Tazuna's house around the dinner table well everyone but Sasuke-kun and Hiroyuki. "Hey Sakura you ok? You look depressed." Naruto asked. "I'm fine just shut up already!" I snapped. "Just because your mad you don't gotta snap and Naruto you bubblegum headed bitch." Hiroyuki says with her hands in her pocket walking into the house and Sasuke-kun right behind her. I glare and at but then notice there both soaking wet. "Uhm Hiro why are you both wet?" Asami asked pointing at the both of them. I see Hiroyuki glance back at Sasuke-kun and say "well you see duck-butt decided it was a good idea to take a walk down to the river and pushed me in so me being me I acted like I couldn't swim and he started panicking and jumped in." Hiroyuki said laughing. "It's not funny dobe." Sasuke-kun says. Tsunami walks over to the both of them and hands them a towel and they both dry off. Hiroyuki walks over to Koyko sensei and lays in her lap and Sasuke-kun sits on the other side of her. I can feel my blood boil even more!

~A few hours later brought to you by Sasuke Uchiha~ (still Sakura Pov)

"Ok time to pick rooms since there are eight people here we will split you guys up. Hana, Asami, and Sakura will share and room and Sasuke, Naruto, and Hiroyuki will share and room." I was extremely mad that Hiroyuki gets to share a room with MY Sasuke-kun! "But sensei why does Hiroyuki get to share a room with Naruto and Sasuke-kun shouldn't I share a room with them since there MY teammates?" I asked Kakashi sensei. "Girl please you just wanna stare at Sasuke all night and drool over him about how 'cute and hot and dreamy' he is." Hiroyuki says rolling her eyes laying her head on Hana's back. "Hiroyuki do you have a problem with sleeping in the same room with Sasuke and Naruto?" Kakashi sensei asked. "Nope." She said. "Sasuke and Naruto do you have a problem with Hiroyuki sharing a room with you guys?" Kakashi sensei asked turning to the two boys. "Nope me and Hiroyuki have had a bunch of sleepovers and shared and room before! Believe it!" Naruto says. We all turn to Sasuke-kun "As annoying as Hiroyuki can be I rather share a room with her." "Hey what's that supposed to mean!" Hiroyuki yells shooting up pointing at Sasuke-kun. "Alright then it's settled Hiroyuki will share and room with Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura, Hana, and Asami with share a room." Koyko sensei says patting Hiroyuki's head.

Hiroyuki's Pov

We all get up from the table. Me Sasuke and Naruto head upstairs into a room with three beds. We all pick are beds and Sasuke chose the bed closes to me. Of course Naruto was upset by his choice because Naruto wanted to sleep near me so we could talk tonight but I told him we still can. "I CALL THE BATHROOM FIRST!" I yelled running into the bathroom with my bag closing the door. "Dang it!" I hear Naruto say and I was giggle to myself. I take a shower and wash my hair with Hana's possibly stolen strawberry pound cake body wash and strawberry shampoo. I get out the shower and get into a Pikachu onesie. Don't look at me like that so what I'm 13 and I like Pikachu onesie I have 20 more different ones at home ok! There warm! I grab my hair brush and brush out my hair and the tie my hair in a low ponytail and tie the ribbon Sasuke got me. I walked out the bathroom with my stuff and flopped onto my bed. "HIROYUKI YUI UCHIHA!" Hana yells from her room. "Oops-" was all I could say before a raging Hana slams open are door with a dark aura around her. "Oh Thor." I say. "Where the hell is my body wash and shampoo?!" She yells and I play dumb. "I have no idea what your talking about. I have not seen it." I say crossing my arms. I sense someone behind me and I turn around to see Sasuke sniffing my hair. "Did you shampoo happen to be strawberry scented?" Sasuke asked with a smirk. "You son of a b-" before I could finish Hana goes over to my bag and takes her stuff. I started anime crying because I had wanted to use it again tomorrow. "You mean ass cockatoo!" I yelled at Sasuke on the floor anime crying.