The Date

A/N: really quick I just wanted to say I personally hate Sakura for many reasons so if you are a Sakura fan I don't think this is the story for you. ONTO THE STORYYYYY!!

Hiroyuki's Pov

"Ahh home sweet home!" I said walking towards my house as both teams walk into the village. It was starting to get dark and I was starting to get around dinner time. "I'm going home to make some curry." I say drool of the thought of delicious food. "Wait your making curry?!" Asami and Hana yell synced. "No I just said I was gonna make curry just to say it." I reply rolling my eyes deadpanned. "Can we please come over you make the best curry!!" Hana asked no more like begging. "Ok ok you can come." I say waving them off. "Can I come too?! You love me right Hiroyuki please we have been bestie for a long time!" Naruto yells now on the ground just like Hana was a second ago. "Yes Naruto you can come to." I said still deadpanned. "You wanna to come Sasuke?" I asked looking at the emo duck-butt. "Hn." Was all I got. "I'm gonna take that as I yes?" I asked raising my eye brow. "Yeah sure." He said turning to us."What about you guys Koyko and Kakashi sensei?" I asked turning to are sensei. "No thanks I'm tired and I wanna head home." Koyko sensei says. We turn to Kakashi sensei waiting for his answer. "Sorry but I have to report are mission to the hokage maybe some other time." I shrugged and we started walking towards my house. "Wait if Sasuke-kun is going then I'm coming too!" Sakura yells starting to follow us. "No. No your not I'm not letting you inside my house." I said not even looking back at her. We started walking to the Uchiha compound and made it to my house. I unlocked the door and Hana and Asami walked in like it was there house but I didn't mind because there always over my house and here 27/7 so they basically live here sometimes. Sasuke and Naruto walk in right after then Taiga. I stepped in and Sakura was about to walk in before I slammed the door in her face and walked away locking the door. "I'm going to change really quick." I say running up stairs changing into some shorts a bra and a crop top hoodie over top. I walk downstairs to see Asami playing with Taiga Hana on the couch. And Sasuke and Naruto having a stare down. I roll my eye and walk into the kitchen and start cooking.

~Time skip to after everyone was done eating~  (still Hiroyuki's Pov)

"That was delicious Hiroyuki!" Naruto says on the floor holding his stomach. I giggle a bit and start taking this dish into the kitchen. "Thanks for the meal Hiro. I should probably get home my parents might be wonder where I am by now." Hana says getting up. "Aw ok bye Hana." I say waving to her as she leaves closing the door behind her. "I should go to my mom will skin my alive if im not home soon." Asami says getting up following after Hana heading home. "Bye A." I said also waving to her. I look over to where Naruto was and he was slowly crawling to the door. "Naruto are you ok?" I asked looking hella confused. "Yeah just really full and heading home too." Naruto says and tries to grab the doorhandle from the floor but fails. I chuckle I bit before walking over and opening the door for him as he crawls out the door like a worm. "Bye." I said closing the door. I turn to see Sasuke no where in site. I shrug and walk into the kitchen to see Sasuke washing the dishes. "Hey you didn't have to do that I could have do it." "No it's fine I got it." He says but I ignore him and grab a few dishes and help him. After we were done we sat at the table and talked for a bit. Sasuke might have been a emo duck-butt but he was pretty fun to hang around. "Hey Hiroyuki.." Sasuke says sounding a bit nervous. "Yeah what's up?" I asked looking at him. "Would you maybe wanna go out and get some food with me tomorrow night?" He asked looking down at the floor with a small blush on his face. I smirk and ask in a teasing voice "are you asking me out on a date?" I asked smirking. "And so what if I was?" He said looking back up at me with his own smirk. "Then I guess I would say yes." I replied still smirking. "Great I will pick you up at 7." He says before getting up and heading to the door. "Bye Hiroyuki." Sasuke says. "Wait!" I yelled stopping him from leaving. He looks over at me. I can feel my cheek start to heat up. "C-Call me Yuki..." I said looking down at the floor blushing. 'Did I just stutter?!' I asked myself and then looked up to see Sasuke smirking again. Oh how I wish I could slap that smirk off this face right now. "Ok then Yuki." He said in a sexy like voice then walks out closing the door. I roll my eyes before getting up and turning all the lights off downstairs before heading upstairs into my door and taking off my hoodie leaving me on just a bra and shorts.