Future Part 3

A/N: wow thank you guys so much for the reads! I didn't think that this book would get almost 400 reads that's crazy! Anyways into the story! ❤️ ⚠️ long chapter⚠️

Hiroyuki's Pov

I walked over to the table the held my small notebook in my hand with a pen. I still have my cover up on the bottom so they couldn't see my ass but I so wished I had one for my top. "Are you guys read to order your drinks?" I asked in the nicest voice I could do. "Yeah we will take 4 ice green tea." The one boy said checking me out still. It was the same boy who had been watching me as I was with Sasuke. "Ok great I will have those put in right away." I said and walked away. "I need 4 ice greens teas." I told Asami. "Hey have you seen the twins I haven't seen them since we left the house." Hana asked. "Not sure they weren't here when we got here." I said walking over to Koyko sensei pushing Kakashi sensei away from her since he was in my way. I wrapped myself in her arms trying to cover my body. "I don't like this it was not worth wearing a bathing suit." I said pissed off. "Oh well that's to bad I was going to take you guys to the beach after we leave here since we're finished around lunch time but it's fine if you wanna take it off-" I glared hard at Kakashi sensei before he could finish and he just sent my a closed eye smile. "4 ice green teas!" Asami yelled from the kitchen. I sighed before grabbing my black trap and putting the drinks on them with some napkins and straws. "Ok 4 ice greens with and here are some straws and napkins, and I can take your order whenever your ready." I said while putting the drinks down. "Actually we would like to order." Player boy said. "Ok what can I get you guys?" I asked taking out my notebook. "We want you baby girl." Player boy said. I only smirked since I had a plan up my sleeve. "Ok coming right up." I said and walked away. I could see the shock and anger on Sasuke's face he gave me and them but I ignored him and went to the back. I took off my bottom cover up and went back out there. I walked up and said, "sorry but I'm not available you're gonna have to pick something else off the menu." I said. The look of shock on on his face I could tell he was angry. I was about to walk away when he slapped my ass and I stopped. I turned around and slowly pulled him out the chair. He smirk as I put my hands on his chest. I slowly started to wrap my arms around his neck as he watched me. When he least expected it I hit his pressure point on his neck making him pass out. I groaned as his weight fell onto me and I simple pushing him off and he fell on the around. I turned to the table and said, "anyone else? Like I said I'm NOT available." giving a warm yet deadly smile. They all ran out the shop except the nice guy. "I'm really sorry about them I had no idea here please take this." He took out 20 yen and handed it to me. "Oh wow uhm thanks but I can't it's fine." I said trying to give it back. "No please I want you to have it and take it as a thank you for putting Zac in his place." He said. "I will see you around and your boyfriend is lucky to have a girlfriend as awesome as you." He said picking up play boy. I blushed as he walked out with play boy on his back. I walked over and back into the kitchen and grabbed my bottom cover up and went by Sasuke. "That was slick." He said smirking at me and giving a playful glare. I only smiled.

~Time skip brought to you by Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!~ (still Hiroyuki's Pov)

We all walked out the cafe and I was holding Sasuke's hand. "Already lets hit the beach!" Koyko sensei said and we started walking. When we got there we saw the twins and they had some scratches. "Are you guys ok?" Hana asked "yeah fine anyways let go swimming!" Akio said taking off her cover up and running into the water. I laid down a towel and started tanning and Sasuke was right next to me on his own towel. We were chilling until I was splashed with water and it was well.."COLDDD!!" I yelled sitting up. I looked over to see all the girls except Sakura giggling. I mentally groaned when I heard Sasuke chuckle. "Come Hiro come swim with us." Asmai said dragged me to the water as I take off my swimsuit cover up bottom. I started doing cartwheels into the water. Me and Hana did a few aerials synced. We went into the water and I had Asami on my back since she didn't wanna swim and wanted to be carried. I looked over and saw Sasuke looking annoyed since Sakura was trying to flirt with him and show off her body since she was in a swimsuit but she was on my towel. As we walked out the water I could feel eyes on my but I ignored them and walked over to them. I slightly pulled Sasuke's head back and kissed him before pulled my towel from under Sakura. I wrapped myself in it and walked over to Naruto and Akito they were trying to do flips. "Do you guys need help?" I asked waddling over. "Yeah I wanna learn how to do a cool trick like you Hiro! Believe it!" Naruto said punching his fist in the air. "I can teach y'all something what do y'all wanna learn?" I asked putting my towel down. "mmm those crazy flips you and Hana did!" Akito said. "What aerial?" I asked and they both nodded. I started teach how to do it and they got the hand of it pretty fast so I showed them a few more then made a small routine. "Ok so Run, Jump, Cartwheel, Cartwheel, Cartwheel, aerial, flip, flip, backflip. Got it?" I asked the two Boths in front of me and they nodded. We started doing the routine and after the backflip we heard some clapping and the people on the beach were clapping. I walked over to Sasuke and Sakura was still there trying to flirt with him. I handed him a fruit punch in a pineapple and I was not gonna help his ass it was kinda funny when are eyes locked and he was begging for help. I started walking away with my own pineapple in fruit punch and sat next to Akito. "Hey can I ask you something?" Akito asked. "Sure what's up?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "If your father left your mother alone for 4 years and came back only for a short time period then left again and showed up after half of your childhood is over and he now what's to be apart of it. What would you do?" The black haired boy asked. "Well I mean I would be pissed at him for a long period of time and probably not accepted him and it would take me a really long time to warm up but that doesn't mean I would forget." I said truthfully. "Thanks Hiroyuki I just needed some advice." Akito thanked with a smile. "No problem I feel like we're close even though I have only know you a few days are connection is strong some way." I smile. Someone plotted down next to me and both me and Akito looked so see a pissed/dead/annoyed Sasuke acting dead. "What happen to you?" Akito asked and I busted out Laughing. After I recovered from my laughing fit Akito asked a question, "Hey Hiroyuki Sasuke I was wondering..." he turned to us. "Do you see yourself together in the future? Like married with kids?" The black haired boy asked. "Yes I do." I  said holding Sasuke's hand. "How many kids do you want?" Akito asked. "mmm 2-3!" I said crossing my arms. "14." Sasuke said and I froze and slowly turned to him. "BOY THIS IS NOT GONNA BE THE REAL LIFE 100 BABY CHALLENGE I AM NOT HAVING NO 14 KIDS." I yelled. "How would you feel if you have 8 in counting?" Akito asked. "I would have chopped off Sasuke's dick." I said proud. "Sometimes I wonder how I ended up dating you." Sasuke said. "HUH?! WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN EH?!" I yelled glaring at him.