Land Of Waves Part 2

A/N: Hey guys sorry I didn't post Yesterday I had a busy day because yesterday was my boyfriends birthday and we went out to celebrate it. So you might get a two chapters today I can't make any promises but that's a maybe! Onto the story~

(Edited 2/21/22) the long ones are gonna kill me :D

Hiroyuki's Pov

We all saw Kakashi and Koyko sensei get ripped part with chains. "SENSI!!" Everyone yelled expect me I knew it was a substitution jutsu.

"Guys stay on topic we need to protect the bridge builder!" I yelled taking out a kunai from my weapon pouch.

One of the ninja started running towards the bridge builder.

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled disappearing and reappearing in front of the ninja kicking him square in his face.

I see from out the corner of my eye the other ninja making it's way to Sakura and Tazuna.

I was about to make my way over but Sasuke beat me to it and got in front of them but before they could strike Kakashi sensei appeared grabbing both ninja by the necks.

"Nice job taking charge Hiroyuki and Sasuke. And you guys as well Hana and Asami and Sakura. Sorry Naruto I would have helped you sooner I just didn't think you would freeze up like that. I didn't mean for you to get hurt." Kakashi sensei said with a closed eye smile.

"And Tazuna we need to talk." Koyko sensei said standing next to Kakashi sensei. "Yeah uhm ok.." he says.

I put my kunai away and stand to the side zoning everyone out. "This mission is a B or A ranked mission were genin this is way out of are League and Naruto is hurt we need to head back." Sakura says.

Naruto then stabs himself in his hand and makes a vow to protect the bridge builder all the way to the land of waves. "Uhm Naruto that's nice and all how you got the poison out but if you continue to bleed your gonna die. No seriously you should stop the bleeding." Kakashi sensei says with smile.

'How could someone smile about that?' I said to myself.

I walk over to Naruto "Gimme your hand." I said and he gives me his hand. 'The cut seems to be healing.. it must be the power of the nine tails.' I thought.

"What's that look?! And I gonna die?!" Naruto asked starting to panic. "No your gonna be just fine." I pulling out some bandages wrapping them around his hand.

As I get up I see Sasuke glaring at Naruto. 'Is he jealous?' I ask myself as I get up and start walking.

Time skip

Sasuke's Pov

I was watching Naruto the whole time Hiroyuki was checking his wound.

As we get to the dock we see a boat.

Hiroyuki seems to be avoiding Hana and Asami. Must have gotten into a fight or something.

I see Hiroyuki get into the boat and sit at the Front we're the rower was.

"H-Hey Sasuke-Kun why don't you sit next to me!" Sakura says with a blush on her face.

I look over to see Hana death glaring at Sakura probably mad because she wants me to sit next to her.

I completely ignored the two and walk over to Hiroyuki. She looks up at me with a rise eyebrow "Don't you wanna sit with your fangirls?" She asked.

"No thanks I would much rather sit here." I say with a smirk. "Oh and whys that Mr. Uchiha?" She shoots back with a smirk of her own. "Because I would like to go a whole ride without having a fangirl clinging onto me." I said back. "Yeah ok Mr. Uchiha." She says turning back around as I sit next to her.