Team five

A/N: Ok sorry if this chapter is a little off it's like 2 am for me and I'm bored so yeah again sorry if this is off!
(Edited 2/21/22)

Sasuke's Pov

I was walking passed the train ground when I heard a feminine battle cry and a low growl. I slowly make my way making sure to hide my chakra.

I peek from behind a tree only to see Hiroyuki training with her wolf.

I watch as she fights with her black long hair in her face. She is covered in dirt and blood there are scratches on her body.

I could tell she was pushing herself and giving it her all. After a few moments of watching her, she slowly walks over to a tree and slides down sitting on the ground holding her stomach. I walk over and see her look up at me before passing out.

I look down at Hiroyuki's small figure as she lays there unconscious.

'Despite her covered in blood and dirt and her hair all messy she looked pretty cute..' I thought.

I picked Hiroyuki up bridal style laying her head on my chest and I could feel my face start to head up.

I whistled toward her wolf and after I got her attention I said "Taiga come on I'm gonna take you to my house with Hiroyuki." After that, I carried her to the Uchiha compound and walked inside my house letting myself and Taiga inside.

And gently placed Hiroyuki on the couch and made my way upstairs.

I come back down to see her still unconscious. I walked over to the unconscious girl on my couch and started to clean up the bloody wounds on her face and body. I did realize how close I was to her until her eyes fluttered open.

Hiroyuki's Pov

I slowly start to wake up only to feel something warm on my face.

I open my eyes and see a black onyx eye looking back at me. I feel my face heat up and realize I'm blushing like crazy.

'Sasuke Uchiha is in my face what do I do?!' I said to myself as I panicked. I was brought out of my thoughts when Sasuke said "Well I see you awake." He says smirk with a light blush on his cheeks hard to notice but I can still see it.

"Y-Yeah I guess so," I said still flustered. "Wait where the hell am I?" I say looking around and noticing I'm not outside anymore.

"In my house idiot," Sasuke says still smirking. "So you kidnapped me because you wanted to be with me so much? Geez I didn't realize you liked me so much." I teased while smirking. Sasuke's blush darkened and his smirk was quickly wiped off his face.

"Well maybe I can't resist you," Sasuke says holding my chin smirk again in my face. I started blushing harder not knowing what to say or do.

"You should be getting home it's late and we have our graduation test tomorrow," Sasuke said getting up and walking over to Taiga.

"Y-Yeah right uhm.." "Yes?" Sasuke asked. "N-Nothing T-Thank for bringing me here..I guess." I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

He smirks again and only replies with a hn. Oh, how I wish I could slap that stupid smirk off his face right now!

"Come on Taiga," I said and she followed me out and we headed home.