Epilogue

Melantha

It's been a few months since Ryden died and Kahuna has been showering me with love every single day, he took us on several trips throughout the weekend, the kids loved being outdoors and I loved soaking up the sun.

This week he planed for a getaway to a secluded beach, we got out early in the morning and the kids were jumping because of excitement in the car.

When we got there, the kids ran into the water and smiled the whole way, Kahuna helped them afraid they will wander too much, I set up the supplies and sat down on the sand reading a book that I found in Ryden's apartment, it was really good.

Kahuna played with the kids and I smiled, looking at them lovingly from the tip of my book, Von yelled for me to get inside the water which I did immediately, so as not to disappoint them.

Kahuna held my hand and made us run with the kids trailing right behind us, I was full-on laughing the whole day, we ate lunch on the sand that day and the kids collected shells which they insisted to have in their rooms.

When it was dark, we entered the house that Kahuna rented and we had a family game night, Von and Felicity won every game and Kahuna was pouting for the rest of the night.

We then watched a movie together on the couch with the kids wrapping themselves on our legs and us embracing them to our chest.

we read them bedtime stories and tucked them in bed, they fell asleep with a smile on their face.

Kahuna and I settled in bed, cuddling each other.

"I love you so much," He said and I looked at him adoringly.

"and I love you so damn much with every fiber in my body," I answered pecking him, we fell asleep to the sound of our hearts.

.:_*:゚*。⋆ฺ*'✪*:゚*。⋆ฺ*_.

Hey guys, I hope you liked the story please don't forget to vote and give me your feedback in the comments.

I'm sorry that the Epilogue was so short but I didn't have much to write, I really hope you enjoyed this story and I'm so sorry about Ryden (believe me, I cried too), this was my first story so the writing is really awful, but I tried to write as best as I could and I hope that you liked reading it.

with much love,

May.

.:_*:゚*。⋆ฺ*'✪*:゚*。⋆ฺ*_.