The awaited ball

Melantha

Last night was chaotic. After Ryden left I couldn't fall back asleep, I kept checking on the kids who were hugging each other in Von's bed, he was extremely overprotective of her and he would always worry if she was alone, he was always by her side and he would refuse to leave her alone, she loved her brother but she became annoyed with him several times but he doesn't seem fazed at all.

The next morning

The kids were up and early which was an unusual sight to see, Felicity was drinking her orange juice and eating her sandwich which Von made for her, Von was on the stool in the bathroom brushing his teeth after he raided the kitchen fridge which he left a mess in that I have to clean but I don't mind, the kids were happy that's all that mattered.

Kahuna left the house pretty early to go prepare for the special event which will take place this evening, I was drinking my coffee while watching two cats fight over a piece of food on the ground, Von came up to me and shook my nightgown, I looked down at him and he pointed towards his sippy cup on the counter that he couldn't reach, I giggled and gave him his sippy cup which he gladly took and started drinking while dancing with some show on the TV.

Felicity finished her breakfast and rubbed her eye yawning, then left to go watch a show with her brother. I washed the dishes and cleaned the fridge, turning on the radio to start cleaning the house, I was shushed by two, little trouble makers because they couldn't hear the show, so I turned off the radio and decided to just hear what they were watching even if it was a boring song about helping other people.

It took me an hour and a half to finish cleaning all the house, after that I had the kids throw on something random so we can go pick up our custom-made clothes from the tailors' shop, we hopped in the car and it took felicity no time to fall asleep on Von's shoulders.

We arrived at the place and I took Kahuna's suit and the kids tried on their clothes, Von looked really good in his little suit and Felicity loved her little pink dress which really suited her, I tried on my silk, black dress which hugged my curves in all the right places, we went on a shopping spree and Von picked out little rings he wanted to wear, Felicity picked out a small butterfly clip she wanted to put on and a few accessories, I bought new makeup and accessories, we headed home content by everything we bought.

Kahuna has been talking non-stop about a ball, and I'm pretty excited about it so are the kids, his business is flourishing and he gained many investors, they decided to throw a ball to introduce each other and give a brief introduction about their business to the guests, it will be the biggest party we have ever held.

It was Kahuna's idea to throw a ball because it's really better than just a networking party, and it's more unique.

After we arrived back home, Felicity and Von hurried to hang their dresses and then they took their stuff from the bags, Von headed into the bathroom to shower, and Felicity turned on the TV waiting for her turn in the shower, I went to the kitchen after hanging my and Kahuna's clothes.

Preparing Veal Cordon bleu was hard since it was my first time but I tried my hardest because the kids kept asking for it, they said it looked cool when they were watching the cooking channel with their dad, Kahuna should be the one cooking to feed his kids' obsession with food but he ran away this morning before I could playfully threaten him that he would be sleeping on the coach if he doesn't cook.

After the kids showered they ran to the kitchen in their robes to eat, their sounds of enjoyment made me laugh and I took a few bites then made my way to the bathroom, I took a shower and shaved my whole body then I washed my face with water and applied all sort of products on my body.