A court of nightmares

A muscular, tall man wearing all black and carrying a gun entered the warehouse. All had already fled before he entered and saw Melantha on the floor; he approached her and looked at the blood-splattered girl before shaking her.

"Melantha, quit your act, he left," he said, "well you didn't have to wake me up from such peaceful sleep, Kahuna besides you're late H," Melantha said "I'm a mess, look at that, the fake blood ruined my shirt, it was a bad idea to hold a blood bag against my chest, I can't believe he didn't see it" she pouted "oh come on you big baby"  "let's go to my flat, please," he helped her rise and led her to the car. Kahuna started the car and drove to her flat, where she took her luggage and they drove to the airport, where they would take a flight to France. It was a magical city, illuminated by massive skyscrapers representing the past, present, and future. After a few hours, they arrived in Paris and went straight to their flat.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After a year:

Kahuna and Melantha married each other and had a baby boy 'Von', and Melantha is pregnant with their baby girl.

They had a great relationship, they knew each other from way back when Melantha went to school for the first time and met Kahuna, a timid young boy who was way too involved in Electronics and Technology, he was very good at coding at such a young age, they bonded really fast and became best friends, they had the best friendship ever since.

He saw her nearly every day but declined to see Ryden because he is not a decent guy. He assisted her on every mission, providing her with useful gadgets and removing security equipment along the way...etc. He even assisted her in designing a bulletproof jacket while she went to the warehouse; he was much too intelligent for his age.

she had feelings for him for a long time but refused to admit it in fear of getting rejected, but soon mustered up the courage and confessed her feelings in Paris in a romantic setting, she put flowers under the Eiffel tower with candles around her while she was holding a 'Will you marry me?' sign, he accepted her proposal with applause from the audience watching them, then they got pregnant with Von after their wedding, Von is a brunette with light eyes that seemed like crystals, he is a bit dark-skinned but he is a gorgeous baby and they found out they were pregnant once again with a girl.

"Hey baby, come here" Kahuna called Melantha from the living room, she came with her big belly and sat on the couch "look" he pointed at the TV and there he was Nukpana "About time, they found him, they took forever" she giggled "well, you're a mastermind, they can't find him right away when you hid him" he answered "true" she did a hair flip and smirked.

Breaking News: Young man found by the river with a bullet wound and a mark on his waist 'MR' who we presume is a member of a famous gang due to the famous dragon tattoo on his shoulder

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Flashback

"You know what to do," Melantha said and Kahuna tracked down Nukpana, They went to his location and it was a hotel, Melantha got in by the window and saw Nukpana on the couch watching a movie.

"Well, well look who we have here, a killer"Melantha muttered and Nukpana jumped and turned around "what are you doing here, I killed you," he said confused, her eyes were cold and lifeless as she stared at him "you have no idea who I am, do you ?" she kicked him.

" I'm Melantha Jones, no one kills me" and he stumbled away, she began punching him and hitting him until he was all bruised up "are you here to finish me off, sweetheart?" he said sarcastically and spat blood at her"ding ding ding" she imitated the sound you hear at shows "we have a winner," she said and pulled a gun out of her coat and shot him in his chest and carved MR on his waist and escaped with his body and then dumped it in the river.

End of flashback

"you're really evil you know that" Kahuna smirked "yes, it's my specialty" she answered and giggled "and I love you for that, Psycho," he said and rubbed her tummy "I love you too my hacker"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After the birth of Felicity (Their daughter) by a few months

It was a simple family outing, they were having a picnic beside the Eiffel Tower, Von was chasing butterflies and playing with someone's dog, Kahuna was feeding Felicity, and Melantha was lying down on Kahuna's lap, protecting herself from the sun so she could read her book in peace, Von came over and listened to his mother who was reading his favorite story, and they were a happy family and Melantha finally felt free and loved until a certain someone from the past came to them seeking revenge.