Death

"A what?" she questioned "A gangster, honey" he sassed, he came closer and whispered in her ear "You're gonna be one of them", "One of who?" she asked already knowing the answer "one of the corpses" he muttered "don't challenge me" She hissed "I'm so scared" he smirked "oh darling you should be," she remarked and got up to leave as she was about to leave, she turned and asked, "who are you anyway?" "Edward Cullen" he answered "Liar liar pants on fire" "Wow a liar that doesn't appreciate lying" Nukpana teased "I'm gonna ask again, who are you?" "Nukpana Fields" he answered, "No shit Sherlock" she sassed " I meant, who are you really?, how did you start your gang? I need advice really" she continued sarcastically "Well, I'm a Brazillian young man, I was born in the US but I moved to Brazil, a little boy in a big family and a big city, I had a peaceful life until I was 13 then I learned to pickpocket, stealing and so on, I did small jobs back and I was among the most popular people then I began building my own empire and here I am"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"My cover is blown" she yelled to H who was on the other line groaning, "ugh I should've been more careful, how did he know anyway!" She ranted "calm down, I've got an idea" he responded and told her the plan.

She went on her computer and booked tickets to France and found a cheap apartment there, she finished packing and put the apartment on sale on the internet, right then she received a text "  Meet me at XXXX or I'll give a video of you killing Tsillah to the police -N" Melantha was surprised watching the video, she took her coat and hurried to the destination.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

She entered the eerie warehouse. There was blood on the floor and men in suits stood in front of a door; when they opened it, a big bulky man entered, followed by Nukpana: "so that girl is the one who put Ryden in a jail, huh, son?" "Yeah, dad," Nukpana replied, "Ok, it appears that the big bad wolf has chosen to join us." "Well hi dear, can you please follow us inside?" Ubel inquired, "My pleasure," she said.

"well you know dad, no man came in here and came out alive" Nukpana smirked "good thing I'm not a man" she walked in with full confidence and stood in the middle of the room "So?" she asked "well you already know why you're here, no one messes with the fields and gets away with it," Nukpana said

" so what is it gonna be: the hard or easy way" he continued "I'm one complicated girl" she smirked and got a knife out of her coat "Melantha I swear to god,  I'm trying to be good here, but if you move that knife a centimeter closer to me I will tear you apart" Nukpana threatened "kids, kids calm down, Melantha give me that," Ubel said and came closer  to Melantha so Melantha took the chance and stabbed him in his chest, he yelled so a security guard came in "What happened here? why is he bleeding?" he asked "because he's an idiot," Melantha said "I didn't know idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding," Nukpana said "Baby, it's a new phenomenon" she giggled

"It takes a very broken, twisted soul to do what you just did" Nukpana exclaimed and ordered the security guard to take his father to the doctor in the room beside them " You're too kind thanks for noticing" she sassed "Now are you gonna finish me off sweetheart?" Melantha asked "I'm glad you asked," Nukpana said and took a gun out of his jacket and pointed it at her "Children shouldn't play with guns" she muttered "good thing I'm not playing," he said and fired a shot at her landing in her stomach, she fell to the floor and blood oozed out of her stomach, Nukpana threw the gun beside her and turned to walk away.

{I'm sorry, this part is terrible but I don't have ideas and I'm in writer's block so even if it's really bad, I hope you enjoyed it, till the next time I see you :) xoxo}