Carnage

"After all No matter how desperate, they can only go so far" Daki stated looking down at the two Demon slayers. Tanjiro was coughing out blood into his hand while (Y/N) was practically blind at this moment.

"Yeah even your wounds won't heal easily" Daki said pridefully "now as for pay back for earlier" she goes to run "I'll cut you-!" Daki was cut off by the top half of her head being kicked off.

Nezuko stood by the two looking at Daki veins popping out. Daki now had some distance between the three "Now you've done it!....You....oh....you... it's you!" She yelled at Nezuko.

Daki's head quickly regenerated "You're the one that man was talking about" she said angered at Nezuko's sudden interruption. Daki then remembered a conversation she had with Muzan as it played in her head

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Flashback

"Daki there is a demon who has escaped my control just like Tamayo." He had his hand on her shoulder "find her and put an end to her. You're the only one I can ask"

Flashback end

~she is a girl in pink leaf patterned. Linen Kimono and a checkered sesh~ Daki heard Muzan's voice play in her head.

"I'll torture her to death if that pleases you!" She shouted as Nezuko vanished then appeared infront of her. Nezuko went to kick Daki but then her leg was cut by Daki's cloth "Die you lowly Demon!" Daki shouted.

"Save her" a voice said in (Y/N)'s head. Nezuko tried to defend herself but was cut in half and sent down to the ground. Daki stared Nezuko down "You're weak, you pretty much haven't eaten any humans" She said then dropped to the ground "Why did you get away from that mans control?" She asked.

"You poor thing, your torso is in complete shreds. You shouldn't be moving" Daki stated as Nezuko attempts to free herself. Daki grinned "that's a big wound for a half assed being like you, You can't regenerate right away" she continued "were both demons so I won't bully you anymore. I'll take you into my sash and then have the sun kill you at morning".

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Nezuko looked at the building in front of her frustrated and angered "demons would never kill each other and it'd be a waste of time" Daki said. Just then Nezuko placed her hand on the ground and lifts herself up revealing that her lower half had healed back up.

Daki looked at Nezuko confused as she lifted her left arm up and healed her forearm instantly. Daki eyes were wide open ~Just now, her healing and regeneration speed, matched that of an upper moons~ Daki thought.

Just then Nezuko's mouth piece had fallen off revealing her fangs. Nezuko looked up at Daki to show Daki her new look. She had a horn on the right side of face, a leaf like marking around her body and her veins were popping out.

~What's with this sudden pressure?~ Daki thought as Nezuko charged at her for another kick. Daki then cut Nezuko's leg off then grinned "next is your head!" She shouts but was then kicked down by Nezuko. Nezuko then gave the upper moon a grin of her own as she stared down Daki.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Both males rose up and looked around to see that both Daki and Nezuko were no where to be seen. They then looked down at the ground and saw Nezuko's limbs cut. A mere second later Daki's body was set on fire. Daki screamed in pain while Nezuko simply reattached her limbs. Nezuko then Kicked Daki into a building where people were.

Nezuko started breathing heavily then saw that one of the lady were cut and bleeding. (Y/N) and Tanjiro saw this "Tanjiro go!" (Y/N) shouted as Tanjiro grabbed Nezuko and attempted to restrain her.