14} Last Few Days

I don't know how long Louis and I were in the bathroom last night, holding each other in our own arms and silently cried together.

Never have I seen Louis cry - only on rare occasions - but last night, when I felt a tears drop on my shoulder, I realized that Louis was feeling the pain with me. It broke my heart to hear him softly exhale as he sobbed, but at least I knew that I wasn't going through this alone. He was right beside me.

Putting that depressing night behind me, I woke up to an aroma of a delicious smelling breakfast wafting into the room. Happily getting up from bed, I stroll into the kitchen to see a typical Louis Tomlinson making breakfast.

A bit shocked, I walk over to Louis and see what he's cooking up. It's not normal for him to cook out of nowhere, only if it's a special day or if there's something going on and this is his way to butter people up.

"Hey, Lou." I say and place my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Jess!" He replies while flipping some bacon over.

I chuckle, "Why are you cooking breakfast today, babe?"

"Can't I just cook for my beautiful girlfriend on a beautifully happy day?"

I give him a look, "Whatever."

I drop the subject and patiently wait for breakfast to be served. Besides, I'm going to find out sooner or later what he's hiding.

Soon enough, Louis comes over with a steaming hot pan filled with bacon and a plate of pancakes. I let go of the silverware I was playing with to keep me occupied and make room for Louis to set down the plates.

I take a big breath, "It smells wonderful, Louis."

He smiles proudly, "I know."

We sit down together and start to devour our food. I dip my bacon in syrup, which might be the greatest combination ever, and stuff a bite of pancake in my mouth. As I savor the food, I realize that these pancakes are chocolate chip pancakes...

He made an entire breakfast and my favorite pancakes?

Whatever he was hiding, I was determined to find out...after I finish my food.

It wasn't hard to finish breakfast - after all, it was beyond amazing. With the last pancake remaining, Louis and I split it together and continue munching happily.

"Okay Louis, what's going on?" I ask once we finished eating.

He laughs, "You know me too well to hide this from you."

I snort, "Damn right, now talk."

He sighs, "So, you know how-"

"Hey, hey, hey! It smells sooo good in here. Lou did you cook? Man, I can't wait to - aw shit, you ate without me?" Niall exclaims as he walks into the kitchen carrying some rented movies.

Louis gives him the death glare, "Yea Niall, I'm telling Jessica something, something important."

"Oh, ok." Niall gets the message and hurries to get a box of cereal from the cabinet, "I'll just get my breakfast to go then."

I wait until Niall leaves the room, "So, what's this 'something important'?"

"So, you know that the boys and I are going on a tour soon?"

"Yea.." I shakily say.

"Well, it starts next week - Sunday, actually." He says carefully.

Today is Wednesday so... Four more days until they leave?