15} Goodbye

My knees buckled, my heart stopped, my breath hitched, and my tears my tears flowed.

'She means nothing to me!'

I crouched there on the ground, feeling pathetic and betrayed.

Louis lied to me. He played with my feelings when I needed him. All this time where I thought he...he actually cared, it was just a fucking lie.

Eleanor was right. He did all of this out of pity, and I fell for it. Louis never meant any of those things, he said it himself. I was just a part of his past and nothing else.

"Jessica?" A voice says, a voice that I've known for too long.

I look up to the kitchen door and through my watery eyes, I can barely make out a person who I used to call my best friend.

I was sobbing so much that my body was trembling and I didn't have any power to even get up and run away. I just covered my face with my hands and kept my head down, I hate when people see me like this.

Louis' voice sounds scared, "Oh my god, Jess, what happened? Are you okay?"

No, I'm not fucking 'okay'. I couldn't even open my mouth without letting a sob out, so I stayed there crying, not saying a word. I was basically paralyzed with a wash of sadness going through my every vein.

"Please, Jessica, tell me what happened. Did something hurt you?" Louis rushes towards me.

His sudden movement made me revolt. He crouched down beside me and wrapped both arms around my shoulders. Finally, my senses came in and I had the ability to move again.

I push him away and stand up, "Yes, something did hurt me." I manage to croak out, "But it wasn't a something, it was a someone."

Louis looks puzzled, "What? Who did?"

Rage burns in my stomach. Is he fucking serious? He can't act like he doesn't know what's happening when all of this happened because of him.

I look him dead him the eye and with every ounce of betrayal I have, I spit out, "You did, Louis."

His face softens, "What-what do you mean?"

"How long did you think this was going to go on for? How long do you think I wouldn't know about this?" I breathe out.

"Jessica, I don't know what your talking about."

I shake my head and lean on the table while I clench my fists. The tears still flow down my face and anger soon fills me up as well.

"I-I can't help you if you don't tell me what going on." Louis demands, a bit frustrated.

"Help me? How can you fucking help me when you don't even care about me?" I practically shout, "Just stop shitting with me, Louis. Stop with the act."

He looks speechless and his expression is dead scared.

I chuckle humorlessly, "I know that you don't care. I know that I'm just a memory, nothing but a pity friend. You've been lying to my fucking face all this time, so I'll save you the trouble."

I get enough strength to march out of the kitchen, leaving everything behind me. A strong, determined hand wraps around my wrist and prevents me from leaving.

"Jessica, wait! Let me explain!" He pleads.

I yank my arm out of his grasp and head out the door into the living room. Shit.

As I stumble out into the living room, four pairs of eyes lay on my entrance. Wanting to get the hell out of here, I hide my face and run towards the front door, ignoring all the questions from the boys. But yet again, Louis hold me back.