16} Back Where We Started

"In other news, One Direction is back on their worldwide tour - along with our hometown favorite, Louis Tomlinson. They've gone so far, I don't even know what they're going to achieve next! Let's just say, that the fans over here are definitely excited for 'em. I'm John Colton on Channel 6."

I sigh and look at the ground. Its been a week since the boys have left for their tour and I've had mixed emotions about it. Every time I see them on billboards or posters, I cringe as the pain always comes back to me. But in all honesty, I miss them.

I miss the way Harry told those lame jokes. I miss the way Liam always cared about others before himself. I miss Zayn's mysterious personality but still was one of the funniest people. I miss Niall's contagious laugh with his Irish accent.

But most of all, I miss Louis. I miss the way he always looked at me and put his arm around my waist without hesitation. I miss the way his eyes squinted up whenever he laughed. I even miss his sassy attitude that would normally piss me off, but right now I would die to here his voice again.

I know I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it. A part of me cries and wants to punch them for putting me in this position, but another part wants to here their goofy voices and hug them in my arms.

Ugh, I hate feelings.

"Excuse me, miss?" A voice says, snapping me out of my thoughts and reminds me that I'm still at work.

I jerk my head up, blushing. "Oh! Sorry 'bout that. What can I get you?"

"Vanilla bean frapuccino, grande please. Oh - my names Rebecca, too." The girl asks as she scans her eyes at me.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I write her name on the cup and start to prepare her drink, "Okay, it'll be just a sec."

As I start to gather the ingredients, I could still feel her eyes on me and it does not feel comfortable.

"Uh, why are you staring at me like that?" I ask abruptly.

"Oh - I'm so sorry, it's just you look so familiar..." She thinks, "Aren't you, like, Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend or something?"

I laugh, "Oh, no - not really. Um, w-we were just friends."

She looks puzzled, "Really? I thought you guys looked cute together. What happened?"

I look down at her frapuccino, "We just realized some stuff and decided it would be best to go our separate ways." I sigh, not going into any details and finish her drink with a mountain of whipped cream.

"Oh," she receives her drink, "Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for the drink, though."

She gives me a small, understanding smile and walks away to her friends.

I look down to the ground, once again and spray some whipped cream straight into my mouth. I close my mouth and let the fluffy goodness dissolve in my mouth, forgetting all my problems.

"Whoa, save some for the customers!" Skylar mutters and comes by my side.

"They don't know what I'm going through." I mumble as I spray some more whipped cream into my mouth.

She chuckles, "Give me some, bro."

I laugh and spray some white foam into her mouth.

"So, how you holdin' up?" She asks carefully.

I sigh, "Well, I didn't cry when someone mentioned One Direction, so it's progress."

She laughs, "Good. Besides, you didn't need that ass, anyways. He's probably on his damn knees right now, regretting that he ever left you."