An authors note

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

So I haven't updated this story in a very long time because I wasn't interested in writing on it. I had discontinued this book for a while but I decided that I should probably just finish it since people still interact with it.

So I will try my best to finish this book and give it a good ending. And I'm not gonna make Carl die like how he does in the show because that was a bullshit move. I will try to follow the storyline but I forget a lot of the story so I'm going to be adding a lot of my own stuff.

And I edited the book so you can use your own name for the main character and you can make him look however you want.

The main reason I want to finish this story is because I don't like leaving things unfinished, and I have moved on to ao3. Hopefully this story won't be as cringe as I wrote it before.

I will try to make the chapters as long as I can, so sorry if they come out a little slow. But I would rather they come slow than not at all.

So hopefully y'all can forgive that I have not published any chapters at all. And that y'all can enjoy the rest of the chapters I put out.

So see y'all in the next chapter which I will try to put out as quickly as possible.

Stay swaggy y'all.